3

Alexis

        I woke up to a snoring Harry, I knew the symptoms to autism so I was wondering why Harry was so touchy with me. I got up to freshen myself up, I washed my face with Cera V (don't worry I watch skincarebyhyram😳) and brushed my teeth. I pulled my brown hair out of its messy bun and brushed it so it was at my shoulders. I decided to wake Harry up simply because I was bored. When I was walking towards Harry I couldn't help but wonder why his face was so recognizable.

Flashback

    "Harry you and me are going to be married when we are older!" I shouted as I held Harry's hand. "Y-yes please," Harry said happily. I imagined Harry and I older with a baby. "A-Alexis, H-h-Harry thinks y-your very p-p-pretty, like soooooo p-pretty." He said extending the o. I blushed as we walked to my garden. "Our wedding cake is going to be taller than both of us." I mused thinking about our lemon cake. "The c-cake h-has to be c-c-chocolate." Harry insisted. "No I want lemon." I huffed. "We c-can do h-half a-and half." Harry suggested. "YEAH!"I said as I tackled Harry into a hug. We both giggled as we ran back to the house.

Present time
     That explains why he is so comfortable with me. I mean how could I forget about Harry, we were so close and I had the hugest crush on him. Why did my mother introduce us. I mean does she think I'm that stupid I forget everything, well I do but that's besides the point. I pick up my cat Fluffy and walked to Harry. "Harry, Harry." I whispered, he wouldn't get up. So I placed Fluffy on the floor and layer down next to Harry. He  stirred in his sleep but soon woke up.

   "A-Alexis g-good morning." He said with a groggy morning voice. "Harry do you remember our childhood?" I asked curious of his answer. He looked at me and nodding with a happy smile on his face. "Y-yes we w-were gonna get m-m-married." He said remembering.

   "D-does A-a-Alexis s-still want to g-get m-married to H-Harry?" Harry asked."Of course Harry, just later okay?" I said with a smile, but the sad part is that I'm not going to marry him, but he doesn't have to know that.

Hey sweets! I just want to say you can imagine Alexis as anyone and any race, I imagine her as white so if I mistakenly call her white I just did it on accident, bye loves stay safe!