Flashback

Your P.O.V
It was cold that night, the sight of him gave me a feeling i could not describe in words. I knew how to handle it though. He would say things like "your so pretty, i don't deserve to have you" and so on. Although those words where nice and soothing, he completely contradicts himself. The night it went to far was when kuroo dropped me off home one night. Kuroo and I have been best friends since birth. Ever since my dad died kuroo and his family have been mine. I was more than great full. But ofc when Tristan (your crazy ex) didn't know the person female or male it was not pretty. It was a normal sunday and Tristan was at the bar as usual so I called kuroo and he happily gave me a ride home once i got home i noticed the door was locked "it was cold that night" by the time Tristan got home he was already drunk and started going off about how i left him at the bar when i didn't even go with him. It started to get annoying and i just said "kuroo gave me a ride home, sorry but i think you should head to bed ur pretty drun-*SLAP* i fell to the ground and noticed blood on the floor *MY NOSE WAS BLEEDING* he then proceeded to say "I DONT WANT U SEEING KUROO ANYMORE" *i stayed silent* "Get me a water bottle and come to bed" he said. I did as i was told knowing what would happen the next day. *the next day* i woke up earlier than expected and started to make breakfast, "(y/n)..?" asked Tristan i turn around trying to not cry, and i didn't cry i held my own. "why did u make me do that" Tristan said, i laughed, having enough of this i went all out on him scratching him pushing him " WHY DO YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS IVE DONE EVERYTHING FOR YOU I WANT US TO BREAK UP". It was silent for a few seconds. Tristan finally broke the silence and he violently grabbed me by my hair to the bedroom to collect my belongings without saying a word he kicked me out. I was sad But relieved as well.
Now: ( later that night )
I had to call kuroo, i had no one else kuroo had told me this would happen one day, i was just not paying any attention to him kuroo didn't know about the physical abuse but he would take note on how my personality changed throughout my whole "relationship". I called kuroo......no answer i called twice more..... no answer i ended up walking to his house i stopped in front of a gym, there was a short orange haired boy arguing with a tall black haired boy.I was trying to make out what they where saying but i didn't realize a hole group of guys staring at me, i got scared and tried to run but i ended up hitting my head on a pole and fell to the ground. When i looked up touching my head i noticed everyone was yelling trying to help me back up. i moved back scared then they all stopped. A gray haired boy came up to me to help me up "are you ok??" he asked "i-i'm fine thank you" i took a bow and said my name is (l/n, F/n) " i'm Koshi sugawara" but you can call me suga, he was nice i could tell he had a sweet innocent instinct. * i could tell he was looking everywhere but my face noticing the bruises and marks and i tried to cover them, once he noticed me covering up he asked "well where all going for some meat buns wanna come it looks like you've had a ruff night" he offered with the sweetest smile. I politely declined "oh ok, well i'll see you around i guess" he waved, him and his group went off. I gave an akward smile "thank you!" suga and his group already had left my sight but i noticed they left the gym door open. I decided to lock it from the inside it wasn't much but i didn't have the key to lock the big key hole. As i was walking up to the door i herd someone call my name in the distance "(y/n)..!!!!" someone was yelling it. I squint my eyes to adjust to the darkness and i notice it's Tristan. *TRISTAN* hoping he doesn't see me i DART into the gym and i bump into a guy that had a gray buzzcut he kinda looked like a prisoner. " i- um  i'm so sorry" i said "Hahahahah it's not every day a cute girl jumps on top of me" he said *i quickly get up* my cheeks became red as cherries. I hear  Tristan scream my name again, it was way closer than before the boy and i both look at the entrance of the gym, i quickly hide behind this tall guy " uh what are you doing he says" "i'm sorry pls just stay still for me" *he smells rlly good* Tristan barges in "(Y/N)?!" silence fills the room Tristan tilts his head and sees me curled up in a ball behind his guy. " i don't know what is going on but you know this cute girls number?"tanaka said. Tristan rolled his eyes but ultimately just ignored him and picked me up by my arm not saying a word, I tug away " STOP IM NOT GETTING BACK WITH YOU" he raises his hand to smack me, "go ahead, see if it'll hurt me more than you already have" Tristan puts his hand down "ha, your dad was lucky he died so he wouldn't have to deal with you any-*THUD* Tristan falls to the ground this tall guy had pushed him to the ground and told him to leave. Tristan scoffed " she's worn out anyway you can have her"*then he left* I was sitting on the ground i could not believe he said that to me. i wasn't even crying i couldn't move at all, "uh i'm tanaka i guess you could say this is bad timing but what's your name?" i looked up at him my eyes finally tearing up "i-i'm -(y/n)" he leaned in inches from my face and whispered " don't worry he looked like a slim jim" *he let out a small chuckle* i didn't react to his comment at all. " h-he was right" tears like niagara Falls started streaming down my face "huh, what do you mean?" tanaka said " the night my father died we got into an argument i-if i would have told him to come to my concert instead of screaming at him saying he was embarrassing me he would have still been- tanaka took me into his arms " do u have a place to stay tonight?" he asked "n-no i muttered "well consider my house yours, my parents are out on business but don't worry my sister is home" he laughed. i tried to smile through my tears but i just looked completely weird. we both laughed and we made our way to his house.