Thats it

"THE BEACH AHHHHH YOUR THE BEST" i run into his arms and he's laughing "glad you like it" "wait i don't have a bathing suit "that's what i packed
it was a white bikini that really hugged my curves tightly. i blushed and pushed him "you perv" he smiled rubbing the back of his head "whatttt to much?"
i quickly changed and ran into the water "COME ON WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!" "YAYYYYYYY" he came in after me picking me up and dunking me into the water, i push his head down and swim to the deep end he's not far behind me he picked me up when i got tired of swimming he was just perfect we managed to get to a bit more shallow side and i wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck he smiled and brushed my hair behind my ear he kissed me i kissed back we got out the water and luckily the summer breeze was not to cold and not to hot  we stayed on the shore till late at night. "can we go back to your place?" he didn't even answer he just picked me up by my knees as i hit his back to put me down, all while laughing and singing in the car we got to his room and one thing led to another and he was on top of me.
A/N
sorry i don't wright lemons but if u want want i'll do it!
Time skip
"last night was.... amazing" "well what did you expect from a tanaka we both smiled "LIL BROOOOOOOO" "oh" " uh never mind i'll talk to you later don't do anything i wouldn't" we both blushed and then giggled i got up and tanaka through a shirt my way
"yes" i say under my breath "what??"he asked "I've always wanted to wear my boyfriends shirts" he smiled walking towards me he picked me up and kissed me "y/n" "tanaka" "i love you"
Authors note
sorry if this was a bad story it's my first one but thank you if you've read it all Please let me know if you would like more parts