Chapter One

"Heyyy Lolo!"Kenzie chirped as she saw me next to my locker ,Annie was next to her.
"Hey guys,"I said ,bringing them both in for a hug.
Meet my bestfriends,Kenzie and Annie.
We all met a few years ago at Summer Camp and I guess it went from there.
We are all full on crackheads,we litterally laugh at anything and everything and we make jokes out of everything.
My older twin goes to this school aswell,his name is Johnny.
Kenzie and John are dating,if you ask me,they're pretty darn cute.
Annie has a boyfriend too,his name is Asher.
And all together,we form a 100% crackhead energy friend group.
The only bad thing about it is that ,i'm always third wheeling,they all get or lovey dovey infront of me and it's kind of ew.
Anyways,apparently there will be a new boy today,that's according to rumours.
I hope he isn't one of those jerks like most boys.
"Soo guys,where are all of you first?"Annie asked ,smiling slightly.
"Music,"Me and Kenzie said in sync.
"Awhh man,I'm in maths with Asher,"Annie said ,rolling her eyes.
"Ooooh,atleast you have your boyfrienddd,"I said,trying to lighten her mood.
"Oh Laurennnn,"She said blushing but in an annoyed  tone.
"What!Its true,"I said with a playful grin on my face.
"Whatever,I need to go get to maths,see ya'll later!"She said before walking of.
So now it was just me and Kenzie.
"Soo,you heard about the new boy?"Kenzie asked whilst we were walking to our Music lesson.
"Yeah,I hope he isn't an asshole,"I replied back.
"Yeah yeah,I bet you,you will have a crush on him,"She snickered cheekily.
I playfully rolled my eyes.
We entered the classroom and sat fairly close to the back.
Me and Kenz were deep in conversation but we were interrupted by a voice.
"Excuse me ,but please can I sit here?"A boy with dark hair and beautiful dark eyes asked,I looked at him and immediately felt my cheeks heat.
Oh lord ,he is hot.
Kenzie nudged my shoulder and smirked a little.
"I told you,"She whispered in my ear before going to sit somewhere else,leaving me alone with this mysterious hot guy.
"I'm Noah,"He said ,taking a seat next to me .
"O-Oh i'm L-Lauren,"I said back ,stuttering.
Oh you stupid ass,why are you talking like that,he is going to think you are some weirdo.
"Nice to meet you Lauren,"Noah said smiling before looking forward.
I took a deep breath in and flared at Kenzie ,who was already staring at me with a smirk on her face.
Oh god help....