Chapter Two:-)

This whole lesson went by extremely slowly.Noah constantly made flirty remarks which made me blush,while Kenzie just watched from far with an amused look on her face.This bitch was enjoying this.
The lesson finally ended and I saw Kenzie rush out in hurry.
She really thinks she will get away.
I clench my fists and ran after her,leaving Noah confused.
I searched the halls and immediately saw Kenzie speed-walking with Johnny to her next lesson.
I give her a glare but before I could scold her ,I heard someone call out my name.
I rolled my eyes ,immediately recognising the flirty tone.
I stomped before turning around.
"Yes,"I grumbled,looking at my nails and tapping my feet,I needed to get to Kenzie before the bell went. Unfortunately,she wasn't in my next lesson.
I looked up and saw that my guesses were right.
There stood that annoying but hot new boy.Noah.
"Where are you next?"He asked ,reaching up to me.
"Gym ,why?"I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms.
"Same,"He said with a cheeky smirk on his beautifully sculptured face.
I rolled my eyes and grunted.
Of course he had to be in my next lesson.Fate is always on my side.Note the sarcasm.
"Come on then ,let's go,"He cheered ,pulling my arm,ill have to talk to Kenzie at lunch.
_____
"Hey Lauren!"Annie yelled at me from our usual table.
I grumbled at her ,jeez why can't people be quieter.
"I'm here,"I said,sitting down .
My eyes flickered to Kenzie who sat with a playful smirk on her face.
"Mackenzie told us all about your little encounter with the new boy today,"Johnny said,wiggling his eyebrows.
"Oh my goddd,"I whispered and kicked Kenzie under the desk.
"Imma kill youuuuu,"I screeched lunging for Kenzie.
"Dude chill,you love me so you won't,"She said innocently,batting her beautiful eye lashes at me.
"Yeah yeah,"I looked to the side.
"Yo guys,"I heard the all to familiar voice say.
Oh no.
Not Noah...
Hey guys I posted hehehehheheheheheheheh.
Now imma try not to make my work cringe bc my friends found my wattpad acc and they might make fun of me😞.
Anyways i hope you all hav a good day and please stay safe :)