2

Nessa was sitting in her room, trying to fully process what just happened. For starters, Limi could sense when people were drowning nearby. That wasn't much of a shock. Limi was a Vaporeon, after all. Next up, Sonia. More specifically, whether or not Nessa had a crush on Sonia. For one, Nessa was young, young enough that her orientation was still very much up in the air. On the other hand, Nessa had just met Sonia. But then again, people got crushes on people they've only met once all the time, so that point was null, and Sonia was very pretty. The more she thought about it, the more her crush on Sonia grew. Soon enough, the truth was undeniable. Nessa was hopelessly in love. At some point, Nessa decided that she should probably take a nap, so that's what she did.

~*w*~

On most nights and naps, Nessa dreamt of sorrows and soapwort, of eldritch beings and great empires, of petty gods and exiled royalty. Not that time. All that happened in that dream was that she was laying on some dirt, crying... soap bubbles? The dream felt much longer than how long Nessa was actually asleep, but that was common for dreams. Nessa awoke on the floor of her room. Checking her alarm clock yielded that she was only asleep for about five minutes. A sigh of relief escaped the girl's mouth.