League Of Villains?

Thought all you would like an outfit idea so here!

^ you don't have the bag and your shoes are mostly dirty and so is everything else, your homeless remember?

--------------------------------------------

Bold is Venom talking

-----------------------------------------

After our little 'battle we talked for hours about anything and everything, but not without the endless teasing from Dabi or should I say Dib Dab. Light was coming in through the multiple cracks of the makeshift house illuminating the inside. 

"Damn is all ready morning? Hand-job is going to kill me." 

Rolling his eyes wile standing up from beside me with a slight stretch, he makes his way to the exit of the house. 

"Hand-job? Do you have a nick name for everyone....Hey were you going?" 

I say as I follow him out, kind of sad he has to go,....... nope I'm not sad its just lonely being with a bunch of sleeping kids.

" Can't stay away from me now huh Dolly? Can't say but hey, ill come see ya again if your so desperate for me."  

Walking out of the ally way not looking back, while waving back at me, I can just see the smirk on his face.

 "Ya you wish I was that desperate for you!" I yell at him from the same spot, flipping him off at the same time. 

Time Skip     

Dabi would come and see us as often as he could witch was once or twice a week witch made the kid super exited. After a long day of trying to train with my quirk to get it stronger so I can use it to fulfill my promise, I make it back to the dusty ally way I called home. With no sight of Ray, Emma or Phil slight panic comes to me but it washes away once I check the 'house' to see them huddled together under a blanket. Feeling shivers come over not feeling beforehand how cold I really was. 

" Hi Big sis (Y/n), its really cold do you think we can start a fire?" 

 Little Phil says shivering at the cold hitting his skin as he hugs me, the other two nodding in agreement.

  "FIRE WERE GET IT THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" venom screams in terror making me wince a bit from the sudden out burst. 

"You don't have to be so loud you damn parasite, yes Phil we can start one."  With excitement lighting up in all the kids eyes we make our way outside to make a small fire. 

"I'M NOT A DAMN PARASITE, BITCH!" 

Someone's in a salty mood today, muttering I small 'Shut up' as I throw the last of news paper into the old oil barrel. 

"How are going to start the fire (Y/n)?" 

Ray tells me with a skeptical brow, I face palm so stupid I didn't even think about how we were going to start it. Thinking of how to start the fire I raise my hand up trying to use my will power to start it, and the paper started a fire of blue flames. Falling down on my ass completely confused on how I used the my mind like Jesus I hear a low chuckle.