Lunch

Bold is Venom talking
---------------------------------------
Fluttering my eyes open, awoken by the annoying beeping of the alarm clock. 'Why does he even have an alarm set?' 

Needing to get out of bed, knowing fully well I had a day of awkward to get through. I try to wiggle my way out of some arms. Key word try, whenever I would get close to almost escaping he would tighten his grip around me. Giving up, having no luck on getting out, I just except my fate and snuggle up into his bare chest. 

I must have stayed there for about twenty minutes thinking about everything that happened that night. The way he kissed me, how the sweat from our body's mixed, the way my nails dug and dragged down his back and how the smell of sex was still in the air. I feel him stir wake from his sleep, nuzzling his face into my hair. 

"Morning Doll."

He said in a deep groggy voice, making him sound super altra attractive. 

" Good morning Dab Dab, let go of me I need to go." 

I half beg him, I was going to be late for school and I don't need more awkward moments today. 

" No don't want to, your keeping me warm." 

He whined loosening his grip enough for me to flip over and face him. 

" You have a fire quirk dumb dumb." 

He was so cute, bed head sticking in every which way and eyes still closed. I stare up at his face admiring all of his features, looking all too familiar. Some say his scars make him look ugly or even monster like, but they tell a story, a story I'm going to find out. 

"Shhh no I don't, let me stay like this longer." 

What was he hiding behind those scars, what was his past and why did it feel like we knew each other before this? 

"Your staring, like what you see?" 

He half opens one eye to look at me, the same smirk playing at his lips. Rolling my eyes struggling to peck his lips, I try my hardest to hide the slight blush on my face. 

"Please let me go, I need to get ready." 

I doge his question, giving him the biggest puppy dog eyes I could make. Sticking out my bottom lip to give the extra affect. He just groaned in frustration letting me out of his snake like grip before standing up putting on his boxers. Siting up I look up and down his back, staring at every mark I left on him during our 'night'. 

" Damn I feel bad for the guy, your nails are sharp as hell. LOOK AT HIS BACK, scratched to smithereens!!!" 

Venom finally woke up from his almost enteral sleep.

Shaking my head, flipping my legs over the side of the bed ready to stand up and get ready. I winced to a new found soreness in my nether region. 

"Owwww.." 

I stated, as I attempted to stand again. Hearing him chuckle at my suffering. I was only trying my best and he teases me, rude. 

"You mock my pain!!" 

I throw a pillow at him getting direct shot at his head, making him trip over his pants he was getting on. 

"Life is pain Doll-face, and who ever says otherwise is selling something!!"