🌀Sam🌀

Castiel woke up first, his pain causing his sleep to be cut short. He groaned quietly, raising a hand to his chest to touch the bandages across his chest. Castiel made him way out from under the covers and over to the bathroom, having to actually use it for the first time in ages. He relieved himself, washed his hands and left, not bothering to check his reflection. The brunette exits the bathroom and moves over to the kitchen, looking at the stove clock. 5:46am. Cass yawned before grabbing some instant coffee, filling up the water, setting the filter and pouring in the ground up beans. He felt slightly happy at the tired, normal, feeling. It was nice to feel so human. It was nice to be so human. Cass watched as the coffee dripped, waiting patiently for the machine to beep. Once it did so, Castiel grabbed a mug and poured the coffee into it, then returning to his seat at the table. It was weird to be drinking the liquid, but it tasted alright.

"Cass? What are you doing awake?" A groggy voice asked from the bed. Castiel turned, looking to his boyfriend who was waking up.

"I just couldn't sleep anymore." Castiel replied, taking another sip of coffee before getting up and grabbing a cup for Dean. He filled it and walked over to his love, offering the cup to the sleepy Winchester.

"How's your chest?" Dean asked, grasping the warmed mug in his hands, treasuring it for a second before taking a sip, enjoying the dirty bean water.

"I'm alright Dean, don't worry." Castiel assured, running a hand over the bandages lightly. He looked around for a shirt, only then noticing that the one Dean was wearing was his. "That shirt comfortable?" The male teased, smirking playfully. Dean smiled, looking down at the black T-shirt covering his torso.

"It smells like you, and I was worried about you..." Dean explained, earning a soft smile from Cass. The smile causing Deans cheeks to darken.

"It looks cute." Castiel said, heading back to his coffee, finishing it off and placing the metal mug in the sink.

"So you're really human now?" Dean asked in a gentle voice, as if it was a sensitive topic. Cass nodded. He ran a hand through his hair and smiled.

"It actually feels great." Cass said, beaming at Dean. He bent over to pick up a shirt from the ground, but was met with a pang of pain surging his chest, causing him to groan. He grasped the shirt still, and stood up straight, waiting for the pain to fade.

"You okay?" Dean asked, staring at his angel with worry. He watched the brunette slip the shirt on.

"Just because I'm human now doesn't mean I can't handle a little pain Dean." Cass replied, smoothing out the shirt and walked over to the bed. "Besides, it'll be worth it." He added, grabbing Deans chin gently and guiding the males lips to his own. Their kisses always caused Dean to get butterflies. Dean smiled against Castiels lips before pulling away.

"Let me finish my coffee." Dean said with a playful smirk. Cass just rolled his eyes with a smile and walked off to the bathroom, not using the bathroom for months did something to his body.

Cass thought about the knowledge he already had about everything. Truth be told he wasn't sure it was his exactly. His more human knowledge and emotions were Jimmy's, the way he knew what to say, and what to do. But it still confused him, Jimmy was a devoted man, and had never done something like Castiel had showed before, especially not with another man, he had been married with a kid. Still, Castiel was grateful for Jimmy, without him Castiel wouldn't have found Dean, or fallen in love. Cass washed his hands and left the bathroom, finding Dean making a bowl of cereal. He remembered Sam dropping off a bag of groceries for the two the second day they had arrived, Dean was happy to see the beer and food. Should they leave this motel soon? Sure the boys were protected, but it was never good to stay somewhere too long, not with all the things that want them dead.

"Dean, do you think we should get back on the road soon? I don't have anything against staying here with you, but after everything, there's lots of things that want you dead, well all of us actually." Cass mentioned, closing the bathroom door as he exited. He searched the room, finding no Dean, until the front door opened and there stood a worried looking Dean. "Dean? What's wrong?"

"Sam's gone, like packed up all his sit and signed out kinda gone." The Winchester said, suddenly grabbing a bag and throwing stuff in it. This was just pissing him off more, what kind of dumb ass just gets up and fucking leaves? He was supposed to be the smart one. "Can you collect the garbage?" He asked, continuing to shove things into the bags, trying to make sure he grabbed everything. Cass complied, gathering the garbage into a bag.

"Dean, the more stressed you get the more irrational you'll become." Cass reasoned, tying closed the now full bag and leaning against the counter. Dean just rolled his eyes and tossed the males trench coat at him. "Dean I'm serious, calm down." Cass said sternly walking up behind Dean and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry.. I hate him right now, but he's still my little brother and the last time he pulled a stunt like this he got into trouble." Dean sighed, relaxing his shoulders, feeling calm from Castiels touch. This boyfriend of his was a gift from god, literally.

"We'll go find him Dean, but you need to keep calm or you'll act purely of emotion and you need to remember to think before you go rushing off." Cass said softly. He buried his nose of the nook of Deans neck and inhaled, enjoying the scent. "Now c'mon lets finish cleaning up and we can go find Sam." Cass suggested, releasing Dean's waist. Dean turned around and looked at Castiel, raising his hands to hold his angels face, and kissing him sweetly.

"I love you my angel." Dean said in a whisper.

"I love you more." Cass replied.