Backstory

Hi, I'm James. Before we get into this whole "Cursed girlfriend" stuff I think you deserve to know more about me and my girlfriend.

I met Gwen back in High school, she was one of those "Goth girls" as some called her but she just liked dark colors. She is a very bubbly and happy person, she never gets too angry. She is also a big cuddle bear! (My favorite part!) When we started dating during Sophomore year we already made life plans, we planned to move away from town and get a place together. Senior year she cut her hair to the length it is now and god it's amazing.

She likes to say that I'm a very serious yet sensitive guy, BUT I'd like to say that I'm not either of those! I'm a man who is 6'7 and is a FRIENDLY GIANT. I also do couple workouts with Gwen but I seem to be the one who gets the most out of it. But that's all I'm gonna say about myself.

Gwen isn't short, she's tall for a woman at 6'3 and it's amazing to me. I never really liked it when shorties tried hitting on me, I always felt weird and insecure around them. Dammit I was talking about myself again!!

Ok back to the point. After high school we went to the same College and graduated. We decided to move in together but stayed in the same town for an extra year, then we remembered our original plan. We decided to move to this to this cute town named "Rockwell" and well things were nice. I got an amazing job even though it was a desk job but it paid enough so Gwen could stay home and binge Netflix.

We lived in "Rockwell" for about a month before we decided to explore the town. We agreed on spending a whole week to explore the town.

Day 1 was full of us going to stores and buying cute clothes for Gwen and a new pair of sunglasses for me. I never wear sunglasses but hell they look good on me when I do wear them.

Day 2 was literally just us playing at a park and talking to the locals. Everyone was super nice and welcoming! We felt completely at home, we made some good friends with our neighbors and ate dinners with them sometimes.

Day 3 and 4 we decided to put furniture into our house. We bought a two story house because we planned on having kids in the future. We didn't know a specific time other than "the future". 

Our house had four bedrooms and three bathrooms, one of the bathrooms was attached to our room for nice easy access and all the others were evenly scattered between rooms. All the bedrooms were upstairs and one of the three bathrooms were downstairs. Our living room was nice and big and our kitchen was the perfect size! We had an upstairs loft that we did our workouts in. One place that Gwen and I never even decided to go in was the attic... we both hate possibly scary things.

Day 5 Gwen decided to sleep in so I went out and bought an engagement ring. I called her parents and to ask for their daughters hand in marriage and they said I could! I planned on proposing on Day 7.
———————————————————————————
Well that's all I can say for now. Our story takes place starting on day six.
———————————————————————————
Author's note: Hi everyone, This is my first story to have ever written so please leave comments of feedback or stuff that doesn't make much sense. I'll make sure to correct errors and polish this story so you all can enjoy it. Also the next chapters will be in 3rd person so you aren't limited to what you're reading. Hope you all enjoyed this little backstory chapter of "My Cursed Girlfriend"! I'll keep regular story posts around about every two or three days maybe.