Day 7 - "Why..."

I held my head sighed heavily. My head pounded hard, it felt like I got hit by a semi and somehow survived. I then felt a sharp pain in my chest, it was like a dagger that had pierced my heart and was being twisted.

I began to pant and panic, was I having a heart attack? No... I'd most likely not be able to think straight if I was having one. I had thought as I looked at Gwen. She was sleeping calmly and I smiled. My pain was no longer important... what was she dreaming about?

I cuddle up to her and kiss her neck. I looked at her and saw some unfamiliar things. Did she have tattoos? 666? What the hell?

I gently shook her awake and she looked at me. Her eyes were a deeper red than originally. "Baby are you ok? You seem different."

She was confused and got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She seemed confused and scared.

____________________________________
Gwen's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror and I say the tattoos. I always hated tattoos... I looked at my hand and there was a slit... I opened it and saw the most horrific thing... TEETH! I SAW TEETH!! I got the urge to look at the time and it was 12:46 a.m. we woke up early. I looked out the window and it was all gloomy. This wasn't the Rockwell I remember...

I suddenly heard a voice in my head. It sounded like my own but deeper and more sadistic.

"Hey sweetie~ let's stay inside today and surprise our lover boy. I have an idea that will blow his mind!" The voice said

I was confused but agreed. I had been planning on proposing to him since he was taking a while and I'm inpatient. I was planning on proposing to him today anyway so why the hell not? I was still freaked out by everything but starting a life with James was more important.

I walked back to him sorta exited.
____________________________________
James' POV

Gwen walked back out to me looking excited and I got excited. She usually does this when she'd give me surprise head. But I couldn't have been more wrong. She pounced on me with a sadistic look on her face. I was confused and she lifts her hand as the slit opened and the teeth made an evil smirk.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I crawled out from under her and looked at her in fright. She walked to me with evil intentions and I saw them bright as day. I avoided her and held my hands up.

"Gwen! What are you doing, I can read you like a book."  I before I heard a voice similar to Gwen's.

"Honey come here~ I'm just wanting to get closer to you" it said but the voice was coming from the hand. Then a long tongue fell out of the mouth.

She lunged at me and tackled me to the ground. The hand bit into my bicep and ripped at my skin and flesh like string cheese. I cried out in pain as blood sprays everywhere and I grabbed the hand and forced the mouth open it's one hand. I kicked her off and ran out the door, through the halls then down the stairs. I heard her running behind me and I got outside.

"Why..." I mumbled as I was feeling light headed.

I was crying and screaming in pain before a large hand grabbed me and pulled me into a house. I fainted knowing I was being hunted by my girlfriend.