•ah yes Josar Zeppeli-Joestar. Originally this was going to be in the oneshot book, but there was so many ideas for me, I didn't want to make random parts in that book, so I decided to make this into a whole other book! (With my 5 current drafts awaiting to be written smh.)
•that picture is by me ahahhaa I love him so much.
•and I made him a teenager in that, but for the sake of the story I'm going to make him around 7ish-8
•think of it as the Jouta of Battle Tendency, just not as well planned out.
—————

   "You've gotten a lot stronger, Jojo!"

"Or maybe you've become weaker?"

  The two both trained rough with each other. They always had a tension in the air when they were near each other. Sexual? Most likely, yes. They just never come to that thought.

  Joseph grinned through the mask that covered his face. "You always provoke me, it gets you now where, Jojo!" Caesar huffed, glaring at the brunet in front of him. "You say that, but aren't you already provoked, Caesarino?" Joseph snickered. Caesar let out a small grunt of frustration, then he dashed towards Joseph. To which Joseph had predicted, Caesar threw Hamon punch towards him, and he decided to block his punch with his own.

Big no-no, Jojo.

  A shock went through them. Something that wasn't anywhere close to Hamon. Small and large sparks flew before both of them pulled away quickly. They were confused by what had happened. They looked to see a boy laying on the ground. They didn't seem to find any interest in him until it finally snapped that no one else was on the island except LisaLisa, Suzie Q, and perhaps Messina and Loggins. "OH MY GOD! CAESAR!" Joseph yelped and went over to the boy. "Idiot! What if it's some sort of vampire from the Pillar Men?"

"It's the middle of the day!"

"So? Maybe one of them can come out during daylight!"

"Idiot! They would be burnt to a crisp!"

"I'm the idiot? I AM? Maybe if you didn't pull the stupid trick of yours we wouldn't be in this mess!"

"Stupid trick? We were training! I was defending myself!"

The two barked at each other like an old married couple. The boy, who seemingly was passed out, woke up. He rubbed his head, not knowing where he was, or even, who he is. He looked at the two arguing. He tried to speak but it just came out as stuttering or hums.

He was literally a child, just not fully developed in the brain yet.

Joseph and Caesar looked at him. "He can't talk!" Joseph said, going over to him. "Jojo!" "It's fineee! Besides if he can't even talk, what is he even going to do?" Joseph snickered, patting the boy's head. The boy mad small hums before he stuttered to say something again. "..Ap..!" He suddenly spoke. "Does that count as his first word?" He asked Caesar. "Not really, he is trying to say something else." Caesar scoffed, walking over to him. He stood beside Joseph before crouching down to face the boy. Joseph did the same. He stared at Joseph before speaking again. "ap..apa! Papa!" He seemed to reach his goal on what word he was trying to say, because he was smiling happily.

It was too cute for either of them to handle.

Joseph stared at him, highly confused. "Papa? I'm not your dad! I'm too young to be a dad." Joseph said, like he honestly proud of that. Caesar, on the other hand, scoffed. "You're too dumb to be dad too." He chuckled softly. "Hey!" He glared at Caesar. "Now that I look at it, shouldn't you call him Papa? You have the same birthmarks, just a prettier color." Joseph said, staring at the boy's face. The boy looked over at Caesar, to which he had a kind smile.

"..M-Madre!"

Caesar looked at him like he was an idiot now. "I'm not..I'm not a woman?" Caesar frowned a bit. Joseph snickered. "Shut up! You don't even know even a tiny thing of Italian!" He snapped at Joseph. "Hey! I do!" "Really, what? Spaghetti doesn't count." Caesar glared at him. "But-"

"Papa and Madre sure do argue."

The two look at the boy, very confused. "You can..speak fluently now?" Caesar asked, confused. "Flueny..?" The boy tilted his head. Joseph stood up to look at the boy closer, he walked around him, as if he was looking for clues. "Jojo, what are you doing?" Caesar hissed. "Investigation! Maybe he's a German robot." Joseph shrugged. Something caught his eye about the boy. On his left shoulder he had purple-reddish star on it. "It's the same.." He muttered. "What? What is?" Caesar asked, looking at the boy and then at Joseph. "The star birthmark! I have the same thing!" Joseph struggled to show Caesar his birthmark because he was trying to do it the hard way and move his shirt by moving his hands backwards. "Idiot, I've seen it." Caesar huffed. "Ooh!~ Madre has spied on Papa! That's not nice!" The boy said, pointing at Caesar. "Yeah, that isn't nice! You little pervert!" Joseph snickered. Caesar rolled his eyes and looked at the boy. "I'd like for you to call me Padre instead of Madre." Caesar said. "Wait, no, just call-" "Okay, Padre!" The boy smiled happily. Caesar stared at the boy's face. Joseph was right, he had the same birthmarks, just a different color.

Both of their birthmarks were on this kid. So, would that mean..it's theirs?

  Caesar gagged at the thought of having a kid with THE Joseph Joestar. The kid was adorable though, along with his father...s? Yeah. "Jojo. I think from the Hamon punches. We accidentally made a kid. We ARE his parents." Caesar explained. "Well, duh! I've been calling you Padre and Papa!" The boy giggled. For being a Joestar, he's actually a good kid. Well, maybe he gets that from Caesar. "What do you mean! Two guys can't f—" Caesar hushed him. "You will NOT say things like that around him." Caesar said sternly. "Come on! You're literally being a mom! He doesn't even have a name!" Joseph rolled his eyes. Joseph was right. The boy was just know..as the boy. Caesar bit his lip before staring him dead in the eyes. "Josar." "Huh?" "Josar! Josar Zeppeli-Joestar." Caesar said, officially naming Josar, which he seemed happy about. "Caesarrrr!" Joseph groaned. "We both made him, and we both will take care of him. Whether you like it or not." Joseph replied with another groan. "But what about training! The Pillar Men? Me only being able to-" Joseph stopped mid-sentence. He stared at Josar, who turned around to look at him, smiling.

To think he has barely even a month left to live and now he has to take care of a kid!

He felt..he felt sad.

What if him and Caesar don't make it? Who would take care of him? LisaLisa? Suzie Q? Still, the Pillar Men could come here early and see him. Then kidnap him to put them at a disadvantage or even kill him.

Why'd a child have to be born right now?!

"Jojo?"

  Joseph was snapped out of his thoughts by Caesar standing in front of him with Josar on his arm. He was carrying him. "We need to tell Master about Josar. Come on." He said. Josar giggled. "Papa is distracted by you." Josar whispered into Caesar's ear, but it was loud enough for Joseph to hear. "I was not! C'mere you little monster." He went to grab Josar, but Josar jumped off of Caesar and ran away. Joseph chases after him. Caesar let out a small chuckle as he watched Josar was already caught by Joseph. He lifted up the laughing Josar onto his shoulders. Caesar smiled, going over to them. "Come on, lets head to Master." The two of them looked at Caesar, both having the same idiot grin.

"Yessir!"

—————
•sorry I couldn't resist some family moments they were so cute I'm sorry- 🥺💕