Like a Cat: Part 3 [Sephiroth/Reader]

Every single time Sephiroth needed to see Genesis, or whenever he would try to hang out with him, Genesis would always, always make sure you were there. Genesis would watch Sephiroth with a sly grin. Once or twice, he tried to get a video of the way Sephiroth's eyes would change whenever he saw you. Every attempt failed. Sephiroth would either hide his eyes or would steal Genesis's phone and destroy it.

"Why does he do it?" Sephiroth ranted to Angeal. "Every single time!"

Angeal chuckled while he was cleaning his Buster sword. "When most people think of you, Sephiroth, they think of the great war general. They think you're an incredibly stoic and intimidating individual. They think that you're greater than a human. Seeing you get all flustered around [Y/N] is a nice reminder that you're just like the rest of us." Sephiroth sighed and repeatedly hit his head against a locker. "Plus, it's funny."

Pausing so his head was resting against the locker, Sephiroth turned and glared at Angeal. "Silence." With a grunt, Sephiroth pushed himself off of the locker. "Let's go. We have training to attend to."

Angeal stood and swung his sword to rest in its magnetic sheath. He followed the general out of the locker rooms and towards the virtual reality training room. This time was a simulation in an environment where they'd be hunting each other. He sighed, knowing Sephiroth would ultimately win. Ambush hunting was the general's specialty. Given his vertical pupils, it was no wonder.

"Are you sure about this?" your voice sounded from around the corner, causing Sephiroth to pause in his steps. Angeal turned around and saw the general's pupils were already starting to expand. Sephiroth looked around the hallway as if he was trying to escape.

"General, we have training," Angeal said with a light laugh.

Sephiroth took a deep breath and nodded before turning the corner. He wished he didn't as he felt a large wave of heat spread through his face. The man wanted to both run, but he also wanted to gaze at you and never look away.

Genesis was holding up his phone to point at you and to where Sephiroth had just walked. He was smirking at his silver-haired friend. This time, Sephiroth wouldn't be able to destroy the video. It was a live stream.

"Don't I look stupid?" you questioned and messed with the cat ears that were on top of your head. Sephiroth was silently cursing at himself for telling Genesis and Angeal about what happened when you were wearing your cat pajamas.

"Hmm, what do you think, Sephiroth? Does [Y/N] look stupid?" Genesis questioned and zoomed in on Sephiroth's face that was growing redder by the second.

You turned around towards Sephiroth with a light blush. He gulped at the sight of you, but couldn't tear his eyes away.

"Well, do I?" you asked growing concern.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" Genesis mocked. "You're going to hurt poor [Y/N]'s feelings." You glanced back at the man in the red coat with an unimpressed look, you didn't care if you looked stupid or not. Genesis simply nudged you. "Do the thing."

With a sigh, but not wanting to disobey your boss, you raised your hands like they were paws. "Nyah!" Sephiroth fell to his knees and buried his face in his hands. The only thing visible was his red-hot ears.