Wrong Number [Sephiroth/Reader]

A/N: Okay, not really a reader-insert. But you can play it that way, it's just more of Sephiroth's pov.

--

His phone vibrated. With a sigh, thinking it was Lazard or someone needing something, he pulled it out. It was a text from an unknown number. It read, "what the fuck is he doing?" Sephiroth raised an eyebrow and went to text back, saying the person had the wrong number. Then, a picture popped up before he could.

There was a ferret laying on a plate eating some food. The ferret wasn't just sprawled out across the plate. No, he was laying around the outer edge and eating from the middle of the plate. It was weird looking, if not a bit silly.

Now, Sephiroth wanted to know more about the ferret, but most definitely did not want to let some random person know who he was. If his fan club got his phone number, it'd be a huge headache. He'd be able to change his number, but it'd still be an annoyance.

I don't know. What is he doing? Sephiroth replied, putting his phone away.

Being a huge fucking dork! now brat is hissing because i took away a milk jug. whhhhhyyyyyy?

Sephiroth let a smirk form on his face out of amusement. He rested his cheek on his hand and texted back with one hand. How many ferrets do you have?

Sephiroth watched as the dots appeared before stopping. He placed his phone on his desk and continued to work on the paperwork he was in the middle of. Then, his phone vibrated again. He glanced over, debating on if he should just ignore his phone or actually work. He glanced at the clock, seeing that it was really past when he should be done working. The paperwork could wait until morning.

I have the wrong number, don't i?

Yes. But you didn't answer my question.

4. Baby Brat, Baby Bear, Baby Boy, and Saki. Baby Bear was laying on the plate.

Sephiroth's eyes widened at the number. He didn't realize that people had more than one ferret. Then again, he didn't actually know anyone that had a ferret. Still, his curiosity was peaked. The one eating on the plate was rather cute – not that he'd let anyone know he thought that.

Then, you must have pictures of all of them.

One by one, pictures were sent. It was as if the person was excited to show off their ferrets. With each picture, they'd send the names. It was just a picture of the ferret and whatever they were playing with or sleeping in. None of them had any hint as to what this mysterious person looked like.

Sorry about texting you, btw

Don't worry about it. It's definitely not the worst wrong number I've received. Most pictures I get by mistake are more explicit.

Ewwww

Precisely. Sephiroth paused. He did actually enjoy this wrong number. Now, as an apology, I expect to receive ferret pictures or anything similar every day.

Seriously?

Yes.

Ok!

Sephiroth put his phone away and stood from his desk before making his way back towards his quarters within the building.

--