Christmas Eve (recap-present)

(Recap)
But before I can start to walk towards the house. Casey grabs me by my jacket and pushes me against the truck and attacks me with her mouth. I'm stunned. I love when she just attacks me. But it's cold and we need to get inside. She bites my lip. And I moan in the back of my throat. We pull apart, breathing heavily. "What was that for baby?" I ask while giving her a hug. "Nothing, I've just always wanted to make out with someone while standing against their truck, and this was the perfect moment to do it," she says while looking at the snow under our feet. I hook my finger underneath her chin to make her look at me. "You should be kissed everyday, every hour, and every second of everyday," I say while leaning into her again. Our lips touch. And sparks fly like it was our first kiss.

Robs POV
FINALLY FOOD!!! Oh shush, Ray is praying. I search the room and Casey is leaning against the wall with her head bowed and her eyes closed. Perfect opportunity to do something romantically cute.

I walk around behind her and hug her from behind, with my hands on her waist. She instinctively interlocks our fingers. I lay my head on her shoulder and close my eyes. And Ray prays on..

After what felt like forever (nothing against praying, my family doesn't before every meal) Rays prayer finally ends. But I don't let go of Casey and neither does she. I keep my eyes closed, and I can tell her eyes are still closed to. Everything goes quiet around us, it's just us, and all I hear is here steady breathing. People may be staring at us, but I don't care. This is our moment. In our little world. And I love it. And then we just come back to the present. It's like we were in a dream and something woke us up.
Robs POV
Son of a cock loving whore, this is so hard to hide. I'm trying to act normal and be silly, but I don't know how long I can wait. I'm glad presents are next. Cause I seriously cannot wait any longer.

And then she pulls out the final gift.
She opens it up.

"Rob, this is just an empty box," she says with a confused look.
Oh god here we go.

"Yes, I know, because it's in my pocket baby," I say as I stand up. She's really confused now.

I pull the ring out of my pocket. And everyone gasps. Including Casey.

"Casey, I know we've only been together for about 5 months, but baby it's felt like 5 years, I love you so much, I've loved you since the moment you walked onto the basketball court at the gym, everyone else has already said yes, but now I'm asking you, Casey Nicole Smith, will you make the happiest man in the world, and by my Pepper Potts?

She has tears in her eyes. And she wipes her eyes with my sweater, wait the sweater I just gave her, she wipes her eyes with the sleeve and sniffles.

"YES, OF COURSE Robert John Downey Jr. I would love to be your Pepper Potts," she yells while smiling like a kid on Christmas morning (see what I did there).

I slide the ring on her finger, and pick her up and spin her around while giving her a passionate appropriate kiss. Cause you know her grandparents are here. "Well now I feel bad," she says as I set her down. "Why baby, what's wrong?" i ask. Concerned. "My gifts are just things compared to this," she says while hugging me around my waist and her head on my chest. "No baby, you're gifts are the best, because everyone I wear this onesie or these shoes, I'll think of this very moment forever. I love you so much, Forever and Ever baby," I say while picking her up again and giving her a twirl. "Hey that's my line Downey," Eric yells. "Yeah well, I'm Robert Downey Jr," I laugh. "He's right honey, he's got you beat there," Karen says while coming to me and Casey with tears in her eyes and she engulfs both of us in a hug. "you're lucky you have a cool mom Case, it took some convincing but your man finally won me over with this whole proposal thing, but your daddy on the other hand threatened to shoot him, if he screwed this up," she said laughing, and wiping her tears.