Chapter five *Past*

"No!" Sarah scream in the bathroom. She's crying holding the positive pregnancy test in her hands. She look at it again and throw it in the garbage walking out. She dry her tears quickly and run down. She open the door looking terrified into Richard that brought the kids back. All four kids greet her with a hug and a kiss.
"I completely forgot to make lunch," she gasp and walk in with them. Richard enter the house a little scared and just watch her. The four took their seats.
"Sarah Leigh Dixon!" Sally shout laughing running in. She stop terrified when she saw Richard. "Oh hello."
"Hi," he nod at her. Sarah take a deep breath in and also look at him.
"Are you hungry?" she ask him. He nod and walk in. Sally give Sarah an odd look that put the bread, butter and cheese on the table. "Can one of you please help Riley?"
They nod. She run to Sally and pull her aside.
"So you are pregnant?" Sally ask her softly.
"Well that fucking piece of shit says so," she reply and use her hand as a fan to cool herself off. "Fucking hot clashed, missed periods, nausea, dizziness, now all those fucking symptoms makes sense."
"How long?" she ask grabbing her hand.
"Two months I guess. That's the last time I had sex...with Richard," she reply and try to smell a certain familiar smell. "What's that smell?"
"I don't know," she reply with an odd look. "Sarah, calm down, okay? Are you going to tell them?"
"No!" she reply walking back to the kitchen with her mother. She look hopelessly at Richard. "I have to go to the doctor tomorrow, will you mind having the kids?"
"I can also come over and be here with them," Sally reply with an odd look. Sarah give a sighed of relief and nod her head.
"Good," she reply and walk to the cabinet grabbing something from the pill box and a glass of water. "Gosh, when will this headache stop?"
"Try to take a little bit of cold water and cool the back of your neck," Charlton say. She nod and do as he says and drink the pill in anyway.

"Miss Dixon, you are pregnant," the doctor say to her. She look down with tears in her eyes and touch her stomach nodding slowly.

"Mommy is pregnant?" Archie ask terrified. Sarah nod her head and sit back on her bed looking at her kids. Riley cuddle up next to her and touch her stomach.
"Is it going to be a girl?" Riley ask with a sweet smile.
"I don't know," Sarah smile softly and kiss her head. "Can I ask you guys not to tell anyone?"
They give her an odd look.
"I'll tell daddy myself, but don't talk about it to anyone, not even Aunt Lilly," Sarah beg. "Please. I beg you guys."
"I promise," Archie nod and give a little smile.
"Me too," Charlton agree.
"Pinky swear," Samuel said putting out his pinky.
"So we don't tell anyone. Who do we tell?" Riley ask sitting forward.
"No one, Riley this promise is important," Sarah beg.
"Okay I promise mommy," she smile. They all hook pinkies then let go again.
"Mom looks happier," Archie mention.
"I have to be," she nod and give a laugh when Riley hugged her mother. She pull up her shirt and take Riley's little finger putting it against the wall off her belly button. "Soon, there will be a little heartbeat and my belly would be very big."
"Then Riley won't need any dolls anymore," Samuel laugh and wink at his little sister.

"Why don't we move away?" Lilly ask Richard lookin at the message on her phone. She read the message again. 'I think Sarah is pregnant. She left doctor's office holding her stomach. She actually has a little baby bump'. "It'll be good for both you and Sarah."
"I have children here, Lilly," he reply giving her an angry look. She give a heavy sighed and put her phone down.
"They can always come visit during holidays. We'll send them plane tickets. A new beginning, Richard. We need it. I need it."
He give a heavy sighed and rub out his eyes.
"You're right," he whisper. "It'll be best for Sarah too. It'll give us both time to heal."
"Exactly," she smile and fold her arms. "I'll do our research so long."
He nod and watch her walk off. He take the photo from his jacket of the whole family and touch it. He'll miss the whole family together, but it's for the best.