Chapter seventeen

Sally raise an eyebrow and nod impressed at Richard. He give her a smile and look at Sarah that gave him an odd look.
"Divorce?" she ask raising an eyebrow. "Our divorce?"
"No," he shake his head. "I'm going back tomorrow to finish up there and get my stuff then I'll come back."
"Oh you're getting divorced!" she nod. "Now I'm following."
"What made you decide on that?" Sally ask with a big smile on her face.
"The magic that never really left," he reply with a smile.
"No, I'm lost," Sarah say and shake her head. "I must probably get a drink."
"We're having dinner within a while," Richard stop her.
"But I want a drink now, so I'm going to have one," she reply and went back in. Richard give her an odd look.
"Richard, Sarah isn't the same woman she was before you two broke up. There's a lot of new things about her that you don't know about," Sally say giving him a little glare. "Do you know how long it took for her to pick herself up after the divorce?"
Richard look down sadly then back at her. Sally give him an odd look.
"You're a grownup man, it's time to leave the whole Playboy life behind and be a real man," Sally spoke to him and went in. Richard exhale loudly and stop at the door.
A beautiful girl with brown hair run towards Sarah. Sarah look behind her and gasp surprised.
"Rachel!" she hug the seven year old. That's how long they've been divorced. "My love, how are you?"
"Very happy. Where's Nixy?" she ask looking around.
"She and Sammy is dancing," Sarah reply and pick her up even if she became a little heavy. "Tell me, how was the school camp?"
"It was great. Just bad that it fell on the day of the wedding then I even came in late," she complain. Sarah just giggle and kiss her cheek.
"You quickly want to get dressed?" Sarah ask looking at her bag pack. "You did remember to bring your dress."
"Yes mommy," she giggle. Sarah thank Archie with a bug and a kiss before they ran off to the bathroom.

In a cute pink sparkly dress Rachel stood in front of Sarah that undid her hair and brushed it through.
"Mommy, are you happy?" she ask softly. Sarah smile at her and nod.
"I'm very happy cupcake," she reply and touch her cheek taking her hand. "Are you happy?"
"Yes," she nod and grab her bag. They walk out giggling. Sarah stop terrified in front of Richard that also stopped and gave them a smile.
"Dinner is starting," he say. He go down on his haunches in front of Rachel and give her a smile. "And who are you little one?"
"I'm Rachel," she reply and hide behind Sarah a little shy.
"Hello Rachel, I'm Richard," he smile and stood up giving Sarah a wink. A little uncomfortable she just nod.
"Can I call you uncle Richy? I'm very bad with big names," she giggle awkwardly.
"You may," he chuckle. "Shall we go?"
Sarah nod and pick Rachel up in her arms.
"Ray, do you want to sit with Riley or with me?" she ask as they walk into the hall. Richard just smile at them taking she is just a little friend or member somewhere in the family.
"I want to sit with mommy," she reply hugging her mother.
"Okay," she giggle. Riley look terrified at them and show everyone around table to them.
"Shit dad doesn't even know," Samuel whisper to Nikita. She gasp and place her hand on her mouth.
"Riley," Sarah go to Riley's ear and whisper. "Rachel wants to sit with her mother. Dad doesn't know yet."
"Oh shit," she stand up and pretend to look around. Sarah just laugh and look at Rachel.
"What is she doing?" Rachel ask with an odd look. Riley give a heavy sighed feeling foolish.
"It's obvious mom. Everyone can see it," Riley reply. Sarah nod and kiss her cheek.
"I already arranged that if Rachel doesn't want to sit here she can sit with me," Sarah reply and kiss Rachel on the front head as she let her down.
"Let me take her bag pack then I can just put it in the car," Tasha smile. Rachel take her bag off and give it to her.
"Thank you," she thank softly. Sarah wink at her and took Rachel's hand walking with her to the front.
"So," Richard get her attention before they could split paths and take their seat. "Who's child is she?"
Sarah look down then back at him.
"She's mine," she reply. Richard give her an odd look that just ignored him and went to Nikita's side taking a seat.

Okay everyone now knows it's the present so I won't name the chapters present.