chapter 21

E: I know you all want an explanation
......................

Insomnia: you gonna tell them?

E: nope.... ONTO THE STO- *gets slapped ontop of the head*- ow!

Insomnia: at least try to warm up their memories.

E: alright fine. Let's see umm... Short version

Food fight in mess hall of beacon, watermelon hit y/n on the head, now he's about to fuck some people up......

Insomnia: ok good.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n pov

-39 sec before disaster-

Nora: OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

she ordered as she jumped down from some vending machines they had stacked up. She jumped down where a bunch off watermelon were laid out on a table. Ren quickly did a side flip over three watermelons and landed on a tray using it as a catapult to launch the watermelons into the air and he kicked them towards rwby. Jaime picked up a watermelon and did a flip, while holding it, to launch it. Phyrra picked up some watermelons and started throwing them at team rwby. Finally nora flipped the table launching all the watermelons.

Ruby: yang! Turkey!

Yang quickly ran ahead and fliped into a pair of roasted turkeys. The turkey ended up on her fist and she punched them together causing a small burst. She used the turkey as boxing gloves and started to punch some of the falling watermelon out of the air. She couldn't hit all of them so she had to dodge some of them. Once she had finished smashing the watermelons, she duct and Blake flipped over her while grabbing two baguettes off the floor. They both then started to punch and slice the water melon out of the air. When they were done yang threw off her turkey and they were heading towards Phyrra and Jaune. Phyrra dodge rolled out of the way but Jaune wasn't as lucky and got hit with both the turkeys, launching him back.

Phyrra ended up rolling into a baguette and picked it up. She turned and saw as Jaune was launched back. Then she dodge away as Blake landed where she was with her "weapons" in the ground. Phyrra saw this as a chance and was about to strike her, but Blake got her weapons out of the ground and blocked her attack. They glare at each until suddenly.

Jaune: umm guys!?

This caused Blake and phyrra to stop fighting

Phyrra: what's wrong?

Jaune: w-why do I hear boss music?

everyone quieted down as they also heard it.

Phyrra: that's weird I hear it too.

(You all thought it was gonna be bfg? Didn't you?)

Ruby: it's coming from behind us!

Suddenly abunch off fog came out from behind team rwby's side. Everyone faced the stacked tables as the fog was getting thicker. Until suddenly a chanting voice came out and cleared the fog.