PROLOGUE

<

"P'Arthit wake up. We're going to be late."

It is an everyday occurrence that Arthit gets woken up for sleeping beyond his alarm. Even though he knows he has to wake up early every day, it doesn't change the fact that sleep is just what he was meant to do.

"Heeeeeeey! P'Arthit!" his cohabitant irritably says as he casually throws a pillow towards Arthit's way, hitting the sleeping fellow right dab smack in the face.

To his reply, Arthit just lets out a grumble of letters along with curled eyebrows, followed by pulling the sheets over himself, trying to block out any sunlight that reaches him or anything else that may be hurled towards his way.

"I'll go and shower first sleeping beauty." the other man says as he walks towards the bathroom with a towel in one hand and a speaker in another.

Still refusing to wake up, or rather get up, Arthit stays in bed.

Minutes pass by as he internally fights himself from dozing off once again although sleeping in might be next to impossible as the music being blasted from the bathroom is preventing him from doing so. After all, that is his real alarm. When that music starts playing along with hearing the sound of the water as they fall from the shower head to the floor, Arthit knows his daily schedule should commence thereafter.

Usually, he takes this moment every day to be thankful for everything that he has, a habit that he gained ever since losing his mother.

Arthit is thankful for a lot of things. He is thankful for the opportunity to live another day. He is thankful for having a job, which he enjoys one way or another. He is thankful for his friends who always have his back. Most especially, he is thankful for the gift of love, the love which has changed and is continually changing him for the better despite all the misgivings that have plagued him throughout the years.

Arthit can't help but pull his lips into a smile, a smile which is later caught by the newly showered person as he walks outside of the bathroom wearing only a towel around his waist. Arthit, preoccupied with his gratefulness, fails to notice the silencing of the music and the stop of the shower.

"P'Arthit, what are you so happy about?" the other person asked with amusement at the now pouting Arthit. "You wanna see more of me?" he teasingly says.

"Eeew! Yuck!" Arthit, acting disgusted says. "Get clothed, you're an eyesore."

"If you say so." the other boldly says as he rips his towel off his waist and starts to dress in front of Arthit.

"Eyyyyy! Stop that!" Arthit, who is now slightly blushing, protests shutting his eyes closed while obviously peaking around the corners. He doesn't mind seeing some skin.

The other person joyously laughs as Arthit plays the not so innocent boy. He turns around to save a little some for later.

"P'Arthit, take a shower already. We're going to be late for the assembly." the other says with a hint of concern.

Arthit gets up but before that, he puts up a genuine smile for life is good.

As Arthit passes by the dressing man who is still facing against him, he leans his head on the other's back.

"Love you." Arthit whispers.

"Love you too."

<<>>

After taking his shower, Arthit, in a hurry, dresses up. His significant other is browsing on his phone, doing his usual morning media consumption.

Once done, Arthit calls out the other person to tell him he is ready to go.

"Let's go........................................Toy."

>