Chapter 2

Yuan Lin woke up the next day with a cold sweat. He had a nightmare. a dream where he died and became a spirit.

He saw all his empty burial processes. There are only people who bury him. No one else.

There is no figure he hopes and loves. There was no one he could call friends.

alone...

without anyone praying for him.....

And all at once it turned into a house yard filled with laughter from a family. A person and children that he loves. together with a beautiful, elegant woman. truly a harmonious family.

While reliving the dream, Yuan Lin was moved to tears of sadness. Yes, I shouldn't be here. That's what's in his mind.

"I shouldn't be here...... I'm just a burden on his life... wouldn't it be better for me to die? ..."

he looked at his stomach and smiled. 'but I have to hold on until my baby is born. After that, I can leave peacefully'.

Yuan Lin stood up but was shaken from the sudden feeling of dizziness and nausea. He immediately ran to the bathroom and vomited everything. but nothing came out. because nothing came into his stomach.

              ◌⑅●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

after completing his morning activities. Yuan Lin returned to thinking about his dream earlier. He did not remember the graceful woman's face. He also began to plan everything he would do from now on.

Although from the beginning he continued to feel that he was just a burden and kept on wanting to die. but on second thought. He did not want to die at all and instead wanted to live happily with Cheng Mu and his bun.

He thought with his common sense and decided to plan everything carefully.

Of course, he will not just give up without doing anything to achieve his happiness.

And who is he? A genius at a famous university! He would do anything with many thoughts and a complete plan.

So from now on, he will begin his grand plan to take and have the sincere love of Cheng mu.

But of course everything will start in the next chapter!

........................................................................

Just Kidding!.

.

.

.

After completing everything he would do, Yuan Lin was ready to check into the hospital about his current condition.

He deliberately checked at the hospital where Cheng Mu worked. coincidentally, Cheng Mu is a specialist oncologist-hematologist The field of oncology-hematology focuses on the treatment of blood cancers, such as lymphoma, myeloma, and leukemia.

He also checked himself to a good friend of Cheng Mu who is also a specialist doctor with the same specialis as Cheng Mu.

yuan lin knows that Li qiang already knows who he is, but he(lq) doesn't know that he (yl) also knows about it. So he will seek sympathy from Li Qiang and make him (Lq) report to Cheng Mu. but all that matters later.

Now yuan Lin will go to the hospital. He hoped that he would not cross paths with Cheng Mu. otherwise all his plans will fail.

He wears his thick winter clothes and uses a little make-up, so he doesn't look too pale. Of course this he did to carry out his plan.

He goes by taxi. After he arrived at the hospital, everyone's gaze immediately turned towards him. They began to whisper in whispers with the others.

"Hey, look at that! That person is so cool! His face is handsome but beautiful! I can't explain it in words." person B.

"Yes! Beautiful! Is he a model? But why is he going to the hospital?" Person A .

"you stupid! If he goes to the hospital, it must be because of illness! Believe it, he wants a photo shoot at the hospital?." person C.

"Yes, yes, but it so unfortunately people like that are sick and go to the hospital.". person A

"eh, but don't guess like that first! Maybe he just wants to visit his friend or someone like that. Let's go! don't talk too much!". person C.

So they go up one by one. Yuan Lin could only smile gently at anyone who greeted him.

He was admitted to the hospital on time for the examination. After doing all the checks, he entered Dr Li Qiang's room.

When he entered, he saw Li Qiang. This is their first meeting. and they don't know each other, but of course they already know.

"Mr. Yuan?" He said without raising his head and continued to read Yuan Lin's inspection report.

"Yes it's me". Yuan Lin said in a soft tone.

He looked at the handsome man in front of him. Li Qiang is a very handsome but serious person. He will act cheerfully like a child when with someone close to him, but when with other people or even patients, he will be cold and mature.

When he heard the voice of yuan lin, Li qiang was stunned and raised his head to look at yuan lin who was already sitting in front of him.

Although from the outside he looks ordinary without expression, in his mind he is already very nervous. 'huh!? Isn't he Cheng Mu's lover? Why is he here?! ' he then looked back at the results of the examination in his hand. 'Damn, you gotta be kidding me. I have to calm down. He still doesn't know about me so act properly '.

"Umn ... So how's the result of my inspection doctor?". Yuan Lin asked politely and softly. He sat there nervously.

"Oh? Ah, yes. From the results of your examination, you are positively affected by malignant blood cancer. But you are still in the early days so you can be cured but the problem is, you are pregnant and if you continue to take care, you must give up your baby".

"W-what ?! I-I'm pregnant?! And no doctor! I will continue to keep my baby". Yuan Lin stared at his stomach affectionly and stroked his stomach gently.

"In that case, we will not give you medicines and chemotherapy because it will harm your fetus. But keep coming to the hospital according to the schedule I will give for routine check-ups."

"un. okay doc. Thank you doctor Li". Yuan Lin thanked and left the frightened Li Qiang.

Li Qiang immediately called Cheng Mu to report everything that had happened earlier.

Bu bye!
........................................................................