chapter 3

"What? Why did he come to you to check up? What happened to him? Is he alright?. Wait, I came to your office now".

"huh?! W-wait! I'm not done yet! Don't hang up!". And with that, Cheng Mu hung up Li qiang phone. Sigh... Those friends of mine are really...... Huh.

*drab... Drab.. Drab....click*. *brack!*.

"You say! What happened to my Linlin?!". All of a sudden, Cheng Mu opened the door and said anxiestly. His face was full of sweat as he ran from his office to Li Qiang's office.

"nah bro! Calm down! You almost made my heart jump out there!. Here, sit down". Li qiang calmed his heart and pat the cair infront him.

Cheng mu sat down while calming his mind and asked li qiang nervously. "So, now tell me. What's his condition?".

li qiang sighed and shook his head. He took the results of Yuan Lin's examination on the table and gave it to Cheng Mu. "basically the condition is not good".

Cheng Mu glanced at Li Qiang and accepted the results of the examination. Before he could open it, li qiang suddenly blocked his hand.

"Wait a minute. I just want to give you a little advice. Earlier, when I checked the condition of your lover, it seems he deliberately did not tell you about this. It's obvious he tried to avoid you".

Cheng Mu is silent. "But for what?".

"*smile* from what I observed, it seems like he doesn't want to burden you or maybe you don't want to worry." Li Qiang pulled back his hand and pointed to the folder in Cheng mu's hand. "You can see for yourself the results of the examination".

Reluctantly, Cheng mu opened the folder. But for an instant, his face looked sour and gloomy.

"What do you mean? He tried to hide something serious like this from me?! He's stupid!". His hands trembled as he finished reading the entire examination result.

"Yes, I agree with you. He is very stupid. Hiding things related to his life and death. But what can we do? At least from now on, you must pay more attention and care for him well. He has chosen to keep the baby in his life rather than his life. Give him enthusiasm and your sincere love. Oh! And don't tell him that you know about this first. Let him tell you by himself".

Seeing the face of his best friend who wanted to cry, Li Qiang could only provide support to the extent of suggesting it.

At that moment, Cheng Mu cried sobbing on his best friend's shoulders. He has decided to look after and care for the two most beautiful treasures in his life and would never let anyone of them leave this world.

                    __________________

When he got home, yuan Lin immediately lay on his bed. His body felt very weak. He felt dizzy and nauseous. His condition looks very bad with his pale skin. He got up from his bed and immediately ran to the bathroom. He vomited everything he had for breakfast earlier.

After all that, his mind began to clear. Yuan Lin knew that Li Qiang would tell Cheng Mu everything that happened to him. He would not be surprised even if Cheng Mu suddenly broke down the door and entered with sweat drenching his body. But of course that won't happen. Yuan Lin had also thought that Li Qi would give advice to Cheng Mu not to force him.

Yuan Lin sat on the sofa and picked up his phone. There was an odd feeling in his heart. as if something will happen. and that something will change his whole life. but he simply ignored the feeling and set it aside.

He searched on Weibo about many things regarding pregnancy and how to care for babies. Yuan Lin certainly did not want to die after his child was born. He wants to take care of his child with Cheng Mu like a harmonious family.

When searching, he unwittingly entered a page of artists who are on the rise. and accidentally saw a photo of a beautiful and elegant woman. He kept looking at the photo and suddenly felt very dizzy.

Everything goes dark and the memory flows like a movie that tells a story about someone as if playing in his mind. And he passed up

                ◌⑅●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

"Ugh". Yuan Lin woke up from his sleep as if a theater playing a long film in his mind. He rubbed his eyes and glanced around. his eyes fixed on the clock on the wall.

"It's still 2 in the afternoon".

He walked to the bathroom and cleaned himself. After that, he sat in the living room and picked up his phone as he looked again at the beautiful women in the picture while recalling the memory he had seen before.

Strangely, he feels rather familiar with the woman in the picture. He looked at an article about the woman. Her name is Mei Lien. 23 y.o and a new actor. But the most confusing part is why does she look really familiar?

Thinking back, he realized that maybe the memory he was seeing was a picture of the future. but everything feels very clear. like he himself experienced it all. His body trembled. remembering the memory he saw earlier.

Bu bye!
........................................................................