Parabrahman Lord Rama

Bhagavan Sri Ramachandra is Parabrahman Parmatama himself, who descended on earth for the fulfilment of wishes of his devotees.

राम भगत हित नर तनु धारी। सहि संकट किए साधु सुखारी॥

For the welfare of his devotees Rama descended in human form. He took away all miseries and gave bliss to Sages and devotees. - Balkanda, Ramcharitmanas.

There are many instances in various scriptures which shows he is Paranrahman himself, starting right from Valmiki Ramayana. The Devotees like Devi Ahilya, Devi Shabari, Maharishi Valmiki, Mahrishi Shanbhag, Suteekshna, Vashishtha, Vishwamitra, Kevat, Mahrishi Parshuram, Hanuman Ji saw Parabrahman in him.

Bhagavan Shiva always meditates on him, as Bhagavan Rama is Parabrahman himself. Not only this, every Soul is initiated with the name Rama, as this name is verily the Parabrahman and synonymous with ‘OM'.

If someone is not initiated formally by a Guru, chanting of Name Rama and worshipping Bhagavan Shri Rama with Tulsi (Sri Rama Poojanam Vidhi)/ will yield great results. - Agastya Samhita.

There are many people who have visualised Bhagavan Shri Rama's Adwitya Roopa, right from his contemporaries to his devotees in Kaliyuga Like Goswami Tulsidas and Ramadasa.

Contemporaries of Lord Rama

The very first instance where Sri Rama is seen as Parabrahman comes in Balakanda, where Devi Ahilya was liberated by him. She had a curse that she will be freed Only when Bhagavan Rama will show him to her.

When that unassailable son of Dasharatha, namely Rama, arrives at this squalid forest, for it will be henceforth rendered so along with you, then you will be purified. [1-48-31]

Even that great-resplendent Gautama is heartened when he reunited with Ahalya after a long, long a time, and that sage customarily reverenced Rama for actualising his solemn utterance, and that great-ascetic Gautama continued his ascesis together with Ahalya. [1-49-21] - Balkanda.

These words reflect the immense respect they had for Bhagavan Rama. Sage Gautama is not any ordinary sage, he is very realised soul but here he specifically greets Bhagavana for making his words true, this itself shows that Bhagavan planned all leela for the liberation of Ahilya and sanctifying Gautama's words.

Next, and a Very major instance comes when Mahrishi Parshurama encounters Bhagavan Sri Ramachandra. He stops their journey and asks Bhagavan Rama to prove himself. It was his way to ascertain whether Bhagavan, Parabrahman himself have come or not and after Sri Rama aims arrow with Vaishnava Dhanusha, this is what Mahrishi Parshurama says to him:

I have realized your touch of nature as that of the Immutable Supreme Being, God of Gods, the Exterminator of the demon Madhu, namely Vishnu, by the touch of your handling that bow... oh, enemy-inflamer, blessedness alone betides you... [1-76-17]