I

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

I: Hargeon

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Natsu and Happy are both walking around the town of Hargeon. Happy was just... Happy. Why?

Because Natsu returned to the guild about a week ago from his disappearance two years ago. Natsu really didn't go into details why he disappeared two years ago, all he said is he went to train and that's it.

"Natsu? What are we doing here?" He asked his partner,"Are we looking for Igneel?"

Natsu shook his head,"No, we're looking for someone,"

Happy is confused, Natsu changed a lot. Master also said that Natsu might be masking his true power.

Natsu looked around and saw a couple of soldiers, so he approached them, leaving Happy so confused. Happy didn't know what they were talking about but they thanked him before leaving.

Natsu went back to him grinning.

"What did you do?" Happy asked him.

"You'll see," He simply said, as he took Happy in his arms, as they walked around. They went by the plaza and saw the same soldiers arresting a man, who he heard was Bora the Prominence. As one of them putting a magic seals cuff on him, another approached them with a kind smile on his face.

"Ah, Natsu-dono," The soldier said, then bowed at him,"Thank you for reporting Bora, we were actually looking for him. Thanks to you, we stopped him from abducting women. Say, what are you doing here in Hargeon?"

"No problem," Natsu just gave him a smile,"Glad I could help. I was actually looking for someone, seeing the situation, they're not here in town,"

"Oh," The soldier said,"Well, we have to turn Bora in the Council. Hope you find that person,"

Natsu nodded at him, as they left the scene.

"So, where is this person?" Happy asked him.

"They're not here," Natsu frowned,"I can't smell their scent in town,"

"Oh,"

Natsu chuckled, and pat his head,"Don't worry, bud, you'll love them,"

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

II: Memories

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

It was a normal day in the guild, since Natsu went out of town with Happy. Sure they're happy that their Natsu is home, but in just two years he changed. A lot.

First off, he matured. He never starts any fight now. Second, Master Makarov suspect him masking his true magic. Thirdly, he's being secretive.

The door opened and revealed a blonde haired woman wearing a dress that belongs to the Northern Continent, Tiānsháng Empire.