Chapter 1- Who were the Aftons?(Elizabeth's death)

Elia's POV

I was playing around Mom's room with Milo when a book fell. It was an album book. It said it belonged to the Afton Family....? Who are they and why was this in Mom's room? We went to ask her about it. Mom was by the stage with Auntie Ballora. "Hey Momma? Who are the Afton's?" I asked. Auntie and Mom were quiet for a second. "Ballora go grab the others. It's time to tell them." Ballora nodded and went off to grab everybody. "You both wait on the stage for everyone. I'm gonna get the ones I know where to find." She went into another room. "Why do you thing she wants to tell everybody?"Milo asked. "She's keeping a secret. I know she is. It's that tone of voice!" Once everybody came mom spoke." The reason you all are here is well... Springtrap,Mike,Goldie,Ballora? Can you get up here?" They walked beside mom. She started whispering to all of them. "We are gonna show you our deaths..." Uncle Mike said. Then everybody disappeared except this girl with blonde hair and with clothes that look almost identical to mine. Then this man with a purple uniform and black hair with purple gradient. All of our parents tensed up. Then I heard Mom's voice. "Did you know that I was on stage once? It wasn't for very long. Only one day. What a wonderful day though! I was in a room with a few tables. Nobody sat at the tables though. But children would run in and out. Some were afraid of me. Others enjoyed my songs. There were 4 3 2 4. They usually played together in groups of 2 or 3. I was covered in glitter! I smelled like birthday cake. I can do something special. Did you know that? I can make ice cream! But I only did it once. There were 5 then 4 then 3 then 2 then 1. Something happened when there was one. A little girl standing by herself. I was no longer myself. And I stopped singing."The little girl started speaking. "Daddy! Why won't you let me play with her? You let the other children go see her! Why won't you let me go? Daddy just once let me go play with her! She's so pretty and shiny! Didn't you make her for me? She can make balloons! Have you seen her make balloons? Daddy just once let me go play with her!" Then a hologram mom appears beside me. The little girl walked towards holo-mom. "Daddy isn't watching. Don't tell daddy that I'm here. I wanted to watch your show too! I don't know why he won't let me see you. You're wonderful! Where did the other children go?"Mom's voice came back. "My stomach opened and there was ice cream! I couldn't move! At least not until she stepped closer." The girl screamed as mom scooped her. "There was screaming for a moment but only for a moment! Then other children rushed in again. But they couldn't see her blinded by their excitement. I still hear her sometimes. Why did that happen?"