Good enough

Your pov

I am Kylie's twin sister y/n. I am the unwanted Twin and Kylie tells me every time she gets. I started to distentions myself from the family. Soon there was a family meeting. I sat in Kim's lap. I signed as mom walked in.

Kylie glared at me. She hates me. I am 10 minutes older then her and we look nothing alike. She blames me for mom and dad's divorce. Kylie made a snarky remark and she got punched in the face by me. "I can see why mom and dad hates you!!" Kylie said.

"Release your curse, Kylie. 'Cause I know my worth. I'm sorry for the way my life turned out. I am not sorry for the smile I'm wearing now." I said with a smile on my face. I walked out of the room. Soon mom put me and Kylie in the same room.

"Y/n, Kylie work it out." Mom said before leaving. I pushed Kylie to the ground. "I am the diamond you left in the dust." I told her looking down.

"I am the future you lost in the past. Seems like I never compared.Wouldn't notice if I disappeared." I said before walking off.

I stopped at the door way. "Does it burn knowing I used all the pain?" I asked looking back at her. "Does it hurt knowing you're fuel to my flame?" I asked her as I looked ahead of me. "Don't look back." I told myself.

"Don't need your regrets." I said looking down. "Thank God you left my love behind." I smiled. "Couldn't change me if you tried." I told her before walking off.