happier

It had been about 4 months since Y/n and Kendall broke up. Kendall had broken it off with Y/n case they never get to see each other. But Kendall feels like it was a mistake. So she walked down 29th and Park. She saw y/n in another's arms.

Y/n look happier then y/n did before. She saw y/n walk inside a bar.
She said something to make y/n laugh. Kendall saw that both her smiles were twice as wide as both of theres. She was hear broken but she was the one that had ended it all.

Ain't nobody hurt y/n like she had hurt y/n, but ain't nobody love her like Kendall do. Promise that she will not take it personal, if she moving on with someone new that will not hurt you like she did. The sisters had told Kendall that one day she feel it too.

Until then Kendall will smile to hide the truth. But kendall know she was happier with you. kendall was in her quiet house all alone since you moved out. She thought she be ok by now but she was not happy at all She wanted you so very much

Kendall sat on the corner of the room. Everything's reminding her of you. Nursing an empty bottle and telling herself you're happier. But she knew one day you'd fall for someone new. And if breaks your heart like lovers do. She just wants you to know that she'll be waiting here for you.