Deku

A//N I don't necessarily like Deku but here we go!

You rummaged around the bag and pulled out a All Might keychain. Hmm I wonder if this is- "T-That's mine!" You look up to see Deku trembling.

"Midoriya.. you ok?" You ask smiling softly. You had a crush on the adorable cinnamon roll but you assumed he like Uraraka. He nodded. "We don't hav-" "yes you do!" Denki pushed the both of you into the closet interrupting you.

You walk in and sit down on a box.  Deku was blushing and shaking. You sigh. You were incredibly bored. "Midoriya?" "Y-yes?!" He said startled. "Can I kiss you?" He stumbled back surprised. "W-what?!" His back hit the wall. You stood up walking towards him.

"I wanna kiss you. Cause I like you." You say bluntly. His face exploded with red. "I-I-" you kiss him shutting him up.

The kiss was short and sweet, but to your surprise he kissed back. You both pull back. "I-I like you too.." you smile. You kiss him again a bit rougher this time. He gently squeezed your butt. It was surprising coming from him.
"I-Izuku!" He blushes and took his hand away instantly. "I'm so sorry! Did I do something wrong?!"  You laugh. "No no it's ok." He blushed. "I-I like it when you use my first name.." he mumbles. You smile.

You make out a bit more before working down to his neck. You hear a timer go off. You internally groan, frustrated your times up. You bite a certain spot on his neck. "AH! Y/N!" He instantly covers his mouth and you laugh. "Come on Izuku our times up!" He nods embarrassed.

You two take your seat. You sat in his lap ah he played with your hair. "Psssst. Hey Deku!" He looks over to Uraraka. "Nice hickey!" She gives a thumbs up. "W-WAIT NICE WHAT?! Y/N WHAT DID YOU DO!"

;-; *sigh*

God I hope I didn't do this for nothing