Todoroki

L/n last name
F/n first name

You pulled out a '1 free Soba coupon'. "The fuck?" You think to yourself.

"Ah L/n that's mine." Todoroki says gently taking it from you and stuffing it back into his pocket. "ALRIGHT YOU TWO!" Denki pushed you both into the closet.

There was just silence for the first 2 minutes. "L/n please forgive me but I don't know how to play this game." Todoroki finally speaks.
"O-oh! That's ok Todoroki. Uh do you.. want me to tell you?" He nods and you sigh lightly. "Well you see, whoever I draw, would come into the closet with me. Then we're supposed to... uh.." you bite your lip looking up at Todoroki, who just leans in curiously. "We're supposed to kiss.. and stuff." "Oh what a strange game." He says nodding.

"Well uh, do you wanna play." You ask nervously.  "Yes I think I'd like that."
You stubble uncomfortably in the closet trying to move closer. Instead you fall forward accidentally trapping Todoroki in between your arms. He quirks his brow curiously. You take in a deep breath and kiss him. He was tense at first but soon relaxes. You bit his bottom lip causing him to whimper. Then he tried to gain more control but you stopped him and used your hands to hold his wrists against the wall. He could easily have dominated you, but to your surprise it seemed Todoroki liked to be more submissive. 

You licked his bottom lip asking for permission, which he accepted instantly. You deepened the kiss gaining confidence.

Slowly you began to kiss down his jaw. "Ah,
L/n, be careful you make l-leave a mark." Todoroki choked out. You bit the skin under his jaw lightly causing him to yelp. "Call me
F/n." You growled. He nodded.

You kissed down his neck, licking and sucking till you found his favorite spot. You bit it hard, and sucked lightly. "Ngh~ F/n! W-what ar-" you cut him off. "Your mine Shoto, got it?" He nods, panting quietly.

"ALL RIGHT BITCHES TIMES UP!" You hear Mina yell. You sigh with a frown. "Aw already?" Todoroki just glared, "I really have to walk out looking like this.." he was blushing a deep red, panting, hair a mess, and had love bites all over his neck. You giggle. "Oooh look at
Todoroki-kun!" Mina giggles. "Aw but nothing on L/n? Who knew he was a bottom." Denki said with a shit eating smirk.

—————————————————————

Idk how to feel about this one:/