Chapter 2: Meeting My Mate

It had ready been a hour since I've been here and so far nothing interesting has happened.

I haven't talked to anyone and whenever it looks like someone is walking towards me, I would emmediatly turn around and walk away. I do not want to get in to trouble with Alpha Johnson.

Just as I was about to get another plate of sweet treats, there had been a loud stomping on the floor to get the crowds attention.

Turning around, a guard at the top of the starecase infront of the thrones caught my attention.

Seeing that he got the crowds attention, he started to speak, "The Royal Family has arrived. Please be quiet and respectful while I introduce them."

After waiting a few more seconds wanting to get the point across, the guard started to speak again.

"Starting with Princess Camila, followed by her twin Prince Mason!"

At the top of the staircase stood the Prince and Princess. The Princess had a light blue off the shoulder gown that reminded me of Cinderella's gown. Her dark brown hair was in loose curls, the top half held back by a small braid on both sides.

Prince Mason stood beside her, their arms linked with each other. He had a simple black suit, white dress shirt with a black tie. His dark brown hair, almost black, was comed back, with a bit of hair, probably bangs, hanging in his face, framing it.

Both of them had the same piercing blue eyes.

They greeted the crowd with a smile and a wave and went to stand in front of their thrones.

"Prince Derek!"

Out came a man, somewhere in his early twenties, with black hair, piercing blue eyes and a beard. He would've looked even more handsome if he had a clean shaved face, but who am I to judge I thought to myself.

Like Prince Mason before him, he also had a simple black suit with a white dress shirt on, only this time, there was no tie. The first two buttons were open and it only added to the man's handsome look.

Prince Derek didn't smile, but he did wave and nod to the people. Guess he wasn't one for smiling, huh?

Like his siblings, he went to stand infront of his respective throne, besides Prince Mason's throne, next to the King's throne on the right side.

"Following behind them are the former King and Queen!"

Out came the former rulers of the werewolves, His Majesty
William and Her Majesty Isabella.

The former King's had a simple royal blue suit on, with a white dress shirt and a tie, the same colour as the suit. His hair had already greyed, but he got that same blue eyes as his children.

Her Majesty were at his side, with a form fitting black dress that flows down onto the floor. There was a slit in the side, and you can see her black high heels.

She had her brown hair in loose curls, her brown eyes warm and inviting, along with her smile.

They both wave at the crowd, before making their way to their own thrones, on the left side of the King's throne with the former King's right next to the current King's throne.