Ch.15: The Hotel

"Jade, honey, wake up we're landing." Jen shakes me awake. I tighten my seat belt because I really don't know what to expect. After landing we grab our bags, and head outside. Josh hails a cab and we head to The Moonlight Hotel.(A/N I made that up)

Josh gets our bags out the taxi as Jen and I check in. We go up to the 5th floor out of 7. Jen puts the key in the door and I'm astonished. I look around. This is amazing. When you walk in you are in the living room. It has black, leather sectional couches, a beautiful chandelier, and a huge TV. On the right side, Is the kitchen Which has a bar and all the things a kitchen is supposed to have. On the left is our rooms. Jen and Josh's Room has a king sized bed, a 72" TV, and a master bathroom. I walk into my bedroom and see its an exact replica of theirs, but my color scheme is mint and white, and there's is purple and white.

I run and jump on my bed. I notice there is a dresser a couple feet away from my bathroom. Jen comes in and smiles at me. "You like it?"

"Yes!!! It's amazing, Thank you!" I say. "Oh sweetie you're welcome! I'm so glad you like it! Josh is overjoyed you called him dad. He has always thought of you as our daughter," She giggles. "Hey, get some sleep. You don't wanna be jetlag." She leans in and kisses my forehead. "I love you." I love you too."
Jens POV

After  Jade's asleep, I walk into the room and notice Josh's asleep! They didn't even eat dinner! They must've been to tired, but I am hungry! I go pick up the phone and call a local Papa Johns. I order a pepperoni pizza, and a two liter coke. I pay over the phone and wait supposedly for fifteen minutes. I hear a knock on the door. I go to open it but it's not the pizza delivery man. I gasp when I see who it is.

A/N Cliff hangerrrr! Who's at the door? Anyway I feel way better! Updating regularly now! Thank you for reading!!!!