Ch.26: Where?

ALEXANDERS POV

        I can't beleive that my mom would do something so horrible! I know it's not my step dad James who did it because he is out of town. That girl down there, I know her. Some dude was trying to kidnap her and I bashed him with a stick and threatend to call the police. I think that she has had to deal with enough. She looks so young so helpless. After my mom, Christina, leaves, I walk down into the basement. 

        "Why are you back? Are you going to hurt me?" she says. "No. I am here to help. I don't know where the key is to unlock you, but if you tell me who to tell, I can. I can go to them tell them where you are!" I say. "Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson." She says. "They had a kid?" I say. "Well not exactly, but those are my parents. Find them. Tell them I love them." "I Will." 

        I leave the girl in the basement and head to Jennifer's house assuming they will be there. After a forty-five minute walk, I arrive at the house. I knock on the door. No one answers. I knock again. Nothing. I go over to the nieghbors house and ask them if they know where they are. They said an ambulance came and Josh and Jen went into it, but Jen was on  a stretcher. I run to the hospital which is around ten minutes away. I go into the hospital to see Josh with his head in his hands.

        "Excuse me.." I say. "What do you want? Can't you see this isnt the time?!" He snaps. "This IS the time." I say. He looks up in confusion. " I know where Jade is." He stands up and looks past me with tears in his eyes and his mouth agape. I slowly turn around and horror and fear strikes my heart. What I see haunts my soul. My mom with a gun held to Jade's head and a smirk on her face.