The Doll Maker

Anatoly Moskin, a Russian Philologist, Historian and a Linguist from Nizhny Novgorod was arrested in 2011 after discovering twenty six mummified bodies of girls between the ages of three and fifteen in his apartment.

The genius Historian used to ransacked graveyards and kept dozens of corpses of young girls in his bedroom in the flat where he lived with his parents.

He dressed the dead children in stockings, girl's clothing and knee length boots to make them look like dolls. He even applied lipstick and make-up to their faces and put music boxes inside their rib cages.

Following his arrest, the doll maker told the parents of his victims accusingly, ' You abandoned your girls in the cold and I brought them home and warmed them up

Following his arrest, the doll maker told the parents of his victims accusingly, ' You abandoned your girls in the cold and I brought them home and warmed them up.'

For Nataliya Chardimova, this was like a hammer blow because her ten year old daughter was also among them, dressed as a doll and kept in his home.

Olga had been horrifically murdered, the first time she was allowed to walk alone from the family flat to her granny's apartment in the next block after her parents went to work.