𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

The day went by quite fast. The lectures were getting more interesting. During the free period, I helped out Willy with the economics through which he slept through. We talked a lot, I learned that we share another hobby in common. Astrology. However, Willy didn't know that much, he knew general facts and how to find the constellations. William also said that my freckles are like constellations too. Charming as always.

Matthew and Willow didn't show up, saying that they got caught up in the moment that when they realised what time it was they agreed on that it was useless to show up on the forth lecture. 

It was time to go home. Willy drove us to my place. 

We entered the house, took off our shoes and I lead William to the kitchen. He sat down on a stool and I stoop in front of him on the opposite side of the island. 

"Now, Willy, what do you feel like having for dinner?"- I asked with a grin as I rested my hands on the surface. 

"What does your little heart desire, mi amor."- he said and smirked. 

"Hmm. How about stewed vegetables with chicken?"- I offered with a smile on my face.

"Sounds lovely, mi reina. Can I help you?"- asked William.

"I'd love that."- I said and William got up. He approached me and kissed my nose, I giggled. 

He prepared the chicken, while I sliced the vegetable. 

"I think I found myself a new hobby."- I thought to myself. 

After cooking together and laughing, we finished preparing our dish 30 minutes later. We ate and talked. I made us cherry tea and we went to the yard. We sat on the couch and I laid my head on my mate's lap.

"Mi mariposa?"

"Yes, Willy?"

"When is your birthday? And how old will you be?"- asked out of nowhere William.

"April 18th. I will turn 18. Why?"- I say.

"Just curious."- he replies with a mischief thinking in his eyes.

"What about you, Willy?"- I ask as I turn my head, so now it's facing his gorgeous face. I raised my hand  and caressed my mate's cheek. He leaned closer to my hand. 

"April 17th, mi reina. I will turn 18."- he says.

"What?"- I say with wide yes. 

"And you are telling me now?"- I say with a pout.

"It is not a big deal, mi mariposa."- he says as I caress his cheek. 

"Maybe not to you, but to me it is. My mate is turning 18 tomorrow."- I say with a smile, making William grin. 

"Your mate."- William said as he continued to grin. I, of course, blushed, so I hid my face. He chuckled. 

I wrapped my hands around willy's waist, as my head was still on his lap, Willy started running his fingers through my hair.