Chapter Eleven ✓

NEVERMORE
ᴛʜᴇ ¹⁰⁰

THE GROUP MADE IT TO THE CAVES. Freya was sitting on the ground thinking. She leaned her head on the wall, and watched Bellamy walk over to them. "O, you can't leave." "Watch me." Octavia said, gathering her gear. Freya stood up, looking at Octavia. "You heard what Jasper said on the radio. Arkadia isn't safe." She still didn't understand what the hell that meant. Why wasn't Arkadia safe? What was going on? 

She would go herself, but she needed to stay there with the people who she trusted the most to protect them. "What Jasper said sounds insane. Pike's gone. I can handle myself. Grounders burned their dead."

"I know that, and then what? Where you gonna go?"

"You don't get to ask me that."

"What more do I have to do to prove that I'm on your side?" "Bring Lincoln back." Freya frowned, looking away while folding her arms. "Turning Pike in does not make you one of the good guys, Bellamy. You did that to save me, not because you thought what Pike was doing to the grounders was wrong."

"The grounders were starving us out."

"Because you massacred an army that was sent to protect us."

"But they didn't attack. You did that. You were hurting, and you lashed out because that's what you do. There are consequences, Bell. People are gonna get hurt. People die, your people. Monroe's dead. Lincoln is dead." 

"Octavia, wait," Freya said, taking her gun with her while walking outside. "Stay here. Make sure he doesn't do anything." Freya stopped dead in her tracks while Bellamy caught up to her. "They're here," Miller said. Freya saw the bright lights come into their view. 

Her eyes widened, glancing at Bellamy. Clarke was the first one to get out of the rover. Freya walked over to her, pulling her into a hug. "Need your help! We have to get her inside before she wakes up!" Jasper yelled. Freya noticed him carrying Raven.

"What the hell happened?!" She yelled, "oh, my god."

"Were you followed?" Bellamy asked. "Maybe. I-I don't know." He stumbled. "Give her hear." Jasper placed Raven in Bellamy's arms. "Raven. It's going to be okay, Rav. It's going to be okay," Freya told her, going back to the caves with Bellamy with Raven in his arms.

What the hell is happening?

-

"Octavia, come on. We need you," Clarke said, calling for her. "Place her here," Clarke said, as Bellamy laid the girl on the floor. "What the hell happened to her?" Miller asked. "I told you on the radio. Raven isn't Raven anymore. None of them are." "None of them? Wait, what about mom?"

Clarke looked at her sister in the dim light, and shook her head. "She uh... isn't herself, either."

"What?" Octavia walked in the cave.

"Jasper, what's going on?" Freya asked. "Jaha has been chipping everyone." "Jasper's right. I've seen it with my own eyes." Clarke said. Sinclair looked down at Raven worriedly. "I don't need your help, all right!" Jasper shouted, making Freya jump out of her skin. 

"Just take it easy and explain." Bellamy said quietly.

"Jaha is using the chips to control everyone-"