Just the start

Canada's POV:
Canada:What type of tornado is that?...
Russia:I don't know, I've never seen anything like it....
America:It's an F5 tornado, it's been a while since I've seen one
Germany:We should be fine down here...
Canada:Yeah, we should be

It's really close, that's why the window broke. The strong currents continue getting stronger and we all back up.
I think I stepped on some glass because my right foot is in pain. I back up some more and take a seat. I look at my foot and see the shard of glass in the middle of my foot. I pull the glass out and look around to see if we have bandages. I don't see any at all.
Canada:Do we have any bandages?
America:I think so
America walks around and then started going threw some stuff. He came over and started wrapping my foot up.
Canada:Thanks, Ame.
America:Your welcome, Nada....
I look at him and he's blushing a little.

Wait- WHAT!?....

We are siblings, I would never like him!
I love him as a brother not love him like that! When he finished I stood up and still felt pain in my foot. I almost fell over but he caught me.
America:Take it easy, you got to be careful!
Canada:I know that!
America:Really?
I catch my balance and sit where I was sleeping. The other four are still sleeping....How? I chill here, then America walks over, and sits next to me. What does he want now? He stretches his arms, puts his left arm around me, and puts his left hand on my left leg, he holds me close.
Canada:Ame, what are you doing?....
America:Oh nothing~!...
I feel uncomfortable and try to get away from him. I get out of this situation and stand up, almost fell over again. He stands up and looks at me, weirdly....
Canada:I don't like you like that!
America:You should~!
Canada:I love you as a brother and not what you just did!
He starts approaching me and I panic a little bit, not too much. He grabs both of my wrist tightly and gets really close. I try getting out of his grip but he wouldn't let go.
America:Stop struggling and except it~!
Canada:Let me go!
I continue to struggle and he continues getting closer to my face.
France:America! What are you doing to your sister!?

We both look at her and he lets me go. I get as far as I can away from him. My Mom gets up and slaps him. She started to yell at him and he gives me an angry glare. The other three started to wake up and they're wondering what is happening. My Father walks over to me and ask me what is happening. I stay silent and continue to watch my Mother yelling at my brother.

UK:You can tell me what happened, I won't hurt you.
Canada:.....You can ask Mother if she knows, I don't want to say anything, because I might get slapped or something....
UK:No one will hurt you ok, do you understand that?
Canada:I understand...
He hugs me tightly and I hug him back.
Canada:Thanks, Dad....
UK:Anytime sweetie...

We let each other go and Mother approaches us. She ask if I was alright and I said I was fine. She starts talking to Father, I walk over to Germany, and Russia, so I don't have to be near America. They asked me if I was alright and I said I was fine, again. I ask them about the tornado and they said it passed us already, weird. I guess it didn't affect us because we're underground, the basement. I feel somewhat safe now but I'm still worrying about if he'll do it again.

America's POV:
Well, after getting yelled at by both parents I diced to just chill and try again an other time, when they're not around. I don't care what they think, she'll be mine, even if she's my sister. I look around the room and see her just hanging out with Russia and Germany. Grr....Everyone is just in the way! Well, I guess I'll just hold it off for now and worry about the weather......

I can't stop thinking about it!....

I walk to a corner of a room and think hardly. How am I going to do this?....Everyone is just talking to everyone. I notice a little trap door on the ground across from me. I walk over to it and open it. I close the door so no one can suspect anything and look around. It's just like the basement but smaller, strange. This would be the perfect spot....Yes....I go back up to the basement and cover the trap door with a rug. Now, got to wait untill everyone is asleep again, but we also got to worry about the weather. I walk over to where Canada is and ask about the weather. Germany says that it's fine for now, Russia looks at me cold again, and Canada doesn't want to be anywhere near me.

Great...

Haha....I apologize to her, said I didn't know what I was thinking, and she forgave me just like that, easy....too easy.....Well now what?...I think for a little bit and then go chill in the same corner I was at before, I continue thinking. I look around the room and look at everyone else, to see what was going on.

It's the same as before, nothing new.

If I try to touch or grab her, Russia will get protective, and stop me. So, I'll have to be careful. I get lost in my thoughts and then hear a lot of commotion, I go check it out.
America:What's going on?
France:Water is starting to leak into here, it's a good thing we blocked it off before it got worse.
America:Well that's good...
UK:We should be fine for now...
We all watch it slowly leak from the window.
America:What's the cause of this?
Germany:It was raining and think a flood was slowly starting to form.
America:I see.....
Everyone is distracted.....I'm going to take this chance before it's too late...I grab one of her wrist and drag her to the trap door.
Canada:What are you doing!?
America:Shhh~!
I push her in there and close the trap door when I get in there. I pin her to a wall and she struggles to get free from me.
America:Stop struggling~!
Canada:Let me go!
America:No, your mine~!
Canada:NO!
She starts whimpering and cries a little bit.
America:I won't hurt you~.....
Canada:J-Just don't hurt m-me...
America:I won't~.....

------------------------------------
O o f
Thanks for reading this chapter if you did qwq
Word Count:1115