ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

Ashton Wilhelm had met Ashton Irwin February 25, 2017.

They were both fast friends. Their friendship was flirty and playful, all of the man's band members could see the slow burn of a relationship.

Both Ashton's had officially started dating September 16, 2017. It was a very passionate and true relationship that both loved.

Wilhelm had started to make music, her boyfriend supported her full heartedly. Her music was much different from her Aussie boyfriend and her music wasn't as listened to.

While the band went on tours and partied the female Ashton stayed in Latvia by herself.

Ashton released her second album Unlikeable on November 23, 2018. This one tracked a little more attention and she made music videos for each song.

But while her music career was starting to take off, her relationship went downhill.

It started with Irwin getting mad at Wilhelm's clothing choices in her videos to Wilhelm wanting Irwin to slow down on the partying.

And slowly the once epic and passionate love turned toxic and suffocating.

They broke up January 30, 2019.

Both thought they would never have to interact again. Wilhelm released her album dedicated to Irwin in July thinking it would get her the same amount of traction as Unlikeable.

And it did, until Tik Tok got a hold of one of her songs.