Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Ashton Wilhelm was currently in her kitchen. Her song Hi It's Me blaring through the speakers.

It may seem conceited to constantly listen to your own songs but Ash felt proud. She felt proud enough of her work to listen to it over and over.

Plus who would stop her, she lives alone.

She went along cooking possibly her favorite thing in the world, eggs.

Ash didn't know why but eggs were just the best thing on the planet. Though the only one who could cook the best eggs would be Ashton, her ex.

The blue haired girl remembers exactly when she fell in love with him, it wasn't one of those bullshit "I fell for him the moment I saw him" or "I knew when he watched me cry and comforted me and wasn't weirded out even though he should have been because crying is gross".

No Ashton Wilhelm fell in love with Ashton Irwin when she took a bite of the eggs he cooked her.

It was March 27, 2017. Both of them were at the male's house. They were arguing about which of Ash's songs was better.

"I'm telling you Shin, Thrust is way better that Fuck Me in Shibuya!" Ashton's Australian accent basically squeaked. Ash had to stop herself from cooing at the man.

"Ato, Fuck Me in Shibuya has so much more to it than Thrust." Ashton was cooking but Ash didn't know what, she was too focused on the argument and how he kind of looked like a lesbian farmer at all times.

"Shin just stop. Thrust will always be better than Fuck Me in Shibuya, that's it. End of argument." Ash opened her mouth to argue but her best friend had already placed a plate of fluffy eggs in front of her and she immediately snapped her mouth shut.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God!" She screamed, her head whipped up as she looked into her best friend's eyes. "You made me eggs!"

Ash shot out of her chair darting toward her best friend. She wrapped her arms around his waist and squeezed tightly.

"Yes I did, I remembered that you once told me that they were your favorite food." When Ash pulled away she pinched one of his cheeks placing a wet kiss on his lips. Even though they weren't together the currently green haired girl literally kissed anyone single on the lips. It was like her thing.

She skipped over to the table not even noticing the bright blush on her best friend's face, or how wide his eyes got.

Then she stopped, it looked like she was confused. Before a bright smile shone on her face and she raced to the fridge.

"Hey Ato, do you have any ketchup?" Ashton snapped out of his surprised and turned a sheepish gaze to his best friend.

"I ran out." He basically whined, this caused Ash to huff but close the fridge and walk back to her eggs.

"I do not want these getting cold, cold eggs are almost as bad as microwaved eggs." Ash shuddered before shoving a fork full of eggs into her mouth.

She moaned, it was loud, she didn't care.

Ashton however felt very... uncomfortable in that moment.

When Ash opened her eyes she looked at her friend, his bright face, and then she looked down.

"Holy fuck dude, you have a boner!" This was obviously followed by much more teasing.

Ash was so caught up in her reminiscing of the past that she accidentally burnt her eggs. She practically screamed and cried.

"My babies!" She sobbed. "My beautiful babies!"

That's when she remembered that she recently got in touch with someone who made the best eggs. And she called them.

It rang.

And rang.

And rang.

And ra-

"Hello?"

"Come over, you're making me eggs bitch!"

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆

I may or may not have just pulled that out of my ass. Also sorry for not updating as much, school is very important and with finals coming up I have no room in my scedule. I will try to update more frequently though.