Part 1: Departure

Today is your big day. You've finally convinced your mom to let you move out on your own. You're on your way to the station when a cat with indigo fur calls you over. "Hey, you must be Y/N, am I right?" You nod. "Great! I've been expecting you. I bet you're excited to live all on your own in a new town, eh?" You are unsure. "It's OK. I know how being on your own for the first time feels. Now c'mon, we better run before we miss the bus." You and Roger board the bus as Kapp'n greets you. You and Rover take a seat. "We made it just in time!" You agree with him. "So Y/N, do you know where your house is going to be?" You shake your head. "No? Well do you have money on you?" You shake your head again. Rover comforts you and says "It'll be OK. I'm sure you'll be fine. You'll get used to it." You nod happily. "When you find a house, let me know and call me." he says, handing you his phone number. "So, what's your new town called?" You reply with "Appleton". "Wow, Appleton! I heard that's a great place to live! Make sure you go to town hall first and introduce yourself to the mayor. Here's a map of Appleton." He hands it to you and you thank him. Kapp'n made an announcement. "Appleton be next!" he announces. "Well, there's your stop. I'm off to the city. I hope to see you there soon!" Rover says. You wave goodbye and hop off the bus as you read the map. You then look for the town hall and make your way there.