Part 3: Part-Timer

Tom Nook gave you an outfit to wear, exclusive to part-timers. Your first job was to plant flowers all over the outside. As your planting the flowers, you see Rover again. "Hey Y/N! Are you working part time at NC?" You nod. "Oh cool! Well, I just wanted to check up on you. I know you have work to do so I won't distract you anymore. Bye!" He then leaves you to work. After planting everything, you walk back inside for your next task. Tom Nook gives you some stationary so you can write a letter to his regular customer, Daisy, and tell her there's a wonderful sale going on. You begin to write. However, you decide to write a love letter to Rover, because you've caught feelings for him. It was just something about him. His eyes, his smile, his attitude, everything. You write the letter and tell Tom Nook you need more paper because you "messed up" and snuck the note in your pocket. Then you write the letter to Daisy as asked and go back to town hall to deliver it. "Hi Y/N! What's up?" says Pelly. You tell you have letters to deliver. She delivers them for you. Then you head back to Tom Nook's for your next task. Fast forwarding, today you've delivered things to residents, and wrote an ad for Nook's Cranny on the message board. Then, Tom Nook pays you 1,400 bells for your hard work and dismisses you from your part-time job. "Yay!" you exclaim. "I'm all done with work! Now I'm free!" "Now what do I do? I still have many bells to earn!" you think.