The heist

Stars P.O.V

I'm waiting in the car with Beth and Ruby waiting for Annie's slow ass to show up so we can go over the plan one more time.

  And of course she's always late this is why I can never counted her to do anything for me this is why I told Beth that this a bad idea to bring her into this .

20 more minutes she finally shows up " where were you" I yelled getting pissed off at Annie's foolish behavior." I swear we can never count on her to come visit any place early" ."okay okay" she says

"I'm here now so shut up". Beth looks back. "okay guys hurry up" she tells us we look over the stupid plan that you wrote typical mom thing.

"so here's what's going to happen when we go in all  I need you to do is go to the cashiers and make them  empty all of the registers and rush back to the car as fast as you can". "You got it"." yeah I got it" I say.

Let's just get this over with.As we rush into the store guns drawn Mask pull down. I noticed something out of the corner of my eye cameras I try to warn Beth she doesn't want to listen."Fuck it" I think let's just get the money and get the hell out of here before we get caught.

I go to the first cashier I see and tell her "empty  all the registers into the bag". She has a  very frightened look on her face. I look into her eyes and say "I'm not going to hurt you this is just business".

After she finishes putting all the money in the bag I rush over to the others and start towards door. But just as I was about to walk out of the door. I hear gun go off. I turn around quickly and realize that Annie's dumb ass accidentally pulled the trigger.

Running over to her I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to the car. Beth and  Ruby hurry up "let's go we got other things to do".once were all safe in the car we all pull up on mask I turned Annie and yelled  " what the hell is that how could you like the gun go off"!!!

"Geezzzz relax it was an accident come down she say " . "Yeah it was an accident that could have got us caught and may be sent to jail I'm sick of your childish behavior Annie sometimes I feel like I'm the big sister not you".

Beth and Ruby are watching us  silently knowing that once I get angry it's very hard to calm me down."You know what Beth just take me home I don't want to deal with this anymore". Beth pulls up to my house she reaches in the backseat and hands me my share of the money.

"Thanks Beth" I say getting my sister a hug you don't know how much I needed this. "We all need this some way she says"." I love you sis I love you too Annie and even though you make me so mad you will always be my sister".

I say closing the door walking into the house exhausted from today's events.