Meeting Him

Star's P.O.V

The next morning I wake up feeling a lot better then I did yesterday. I get up check my phone and see that Annie texted me apologizing to me for what happened yesterday.

I text her back saying that it ok and that I was just stressed out about everything that was happening at to the time . Turning off my phone I hop in the shower playing my favorite song at the moment (start song now)

20 minutes later , I get out the shower put on my clothes and head out to my car to go see Beth and the other girls.

I pull up at Beth's house and see them all standing in a huddle around the kitchen window. Going in to the house and walking through the kitchen . I see five men the one in the middle slowly turns and looks at me .

"We'll look at this boys we got another bitch to add to the group " the guy say as he grabs my arm and pushes me into the others

I slowly look up at Beth and mouth "What the hell is going on here".

So I  finally get the courage to look up at the man and slowly ask "who are you". He looks at me with a sickening smirk and says. The name's Rio mama. "What do you want from us" i say he looks at me and laughs " Well you see ma you stole from me .

"What we didn't steal from you we  stole from a grocery store" Annie stupid ass tell him. We'll you see I own the store so technically you stole from bitch!! "Rio  yells. "So want do you want from us then" I say. "well I want all my money in 48 hours" .
"How the hell are we supposed to get 25k in 48 hours I say." Well that's for you bitch's to find out and for me to get my damn money" Rio says  walking towards the back   door. Once Rio and his men finally leave I look at the girls and say " What the fuck are we going to do"!!???.