What happened in the last three Chapters of Lockdown At The Brookhaven Asylum

The Letter:

Alyssa read the letter from her best friend Angelica and her boyfriend Jake and Lola.

The First written handwriting was from Lola: Dear Alyssa, I miss you your my older sister who I miss so very much, I am adopted now by two lovely couples who seem to adore me I wish you were here with me right now.

Sincerely, your younger sister Lola

The Second written handwriting was from Angelica: Dear Alyssa, I miss you right now school is borning without you wish you here with me so we can talk about boys or whatever.

Sincerely, your good friend Angelica

The Third written handwriting was from Jake: Dear Alyssa, I miss you baby I heard what happened and I know there is an reason for killing your stepdad, you are not an murderer you are an good innocent girl and I fucking hate the fact that an fucking officer put you in an Insane Asylum and your sister in an Orphanage. But I promise you I will gets you out of there some how ok sweetie I love you.

The Lockdown:

After I read the letter I started crying and I miss them so much, the girl above me jump down and said "Stop crying your hurting my ears ok."

The Lunch bell rang and me and the girls went out of our room to the cafeteria and we had meatloaf and mashed potatoes which I hate but it the only thing we can eat.
Then I go back to the room and jumped back on the bed and I  started reading my story *After 3* and all of the sudden I see my old friend from my childhood behind the door.

An teenage version of an girl who had brown curly hair and her bluish purple uniform dress, the girl that I see by the door is Alessa Gillespie.
She looks at me with an terrified looks so I ask her "What are you doing here Alessa, and why are you scared".

And she walks over to me fast and she sat on my bed and grab my hand and said "Alyssa I am so sorry that your stepdad hurt you and that you got sent into this Asylum, but look your not safe here."

Then now I am scared maybe I didn't lose my mind. I look at Alessa and I tell her "Alessa what do you mean I am not safe here".

But before Alessa tell me what she is talking about, the alarm goes off and me and Alessa hears screaming and loud noises echoling across the building.

Then Alessa said "come on Alyssa we have to leave now". Then Alessa grab my hand and led me out of the room into the hallway, down the hallway Alessa see an tall deformed nurse with blood on her holding an little girl and the nurse ripped her skin off of her.

I started screaming and Alessa turn around to tell me "Alyssa you have to be quiet we don't want them to know we're here".

But it was too late, the nurse turn around and see me and Alessa and the nurse started running toward us and Alessa ran down the hallway besides us while still holding my hand and Alessa found a girls bathroom so we ran in.

Alessa lock the door and her and I hid in an locker together, then we see an hole at the top of the locker.

Me and Alessa look through the hole and we started hearing loud noises. Then all of the sudden we hear an loud banging on the bathroom door.

Then all of the sudden the door swing open and then an tall deform nurse walk in, the lady has 14 eyes and 14 mouths and she has 12 hands and 9 feet's.

The Escape:

The tall nurse with the deform face walk to the mirror and one of the hands hit the mirror and the mirror broken into pieces and landed on the sink and the ground.