The Texts That Changed Everything

As we drove into the small Suncrest Hotel's parking lot I asked Jake "I wondered where we are going to go after we're done staying here" then Alessa decided to talk instead of Jake "We have to leave town Alyssa, far away from here as possible, we well stay here just for tonight then we are leaving at dawn" after she told us that, Jake parked his car in the parking lot and me and the girls walked out of the car.

Jake then catches up with us and intertwined his fingers into my right hand, then we walked into the hotel up to the service desk. "Hello, how may I be of service?" Jake says "Can we have 2 rooms reserved for the night please" The hotel clerk started typing onto the computer, then she sat up from the chair takes the keys off of the wall. She handed it to Jake then said "Here the keys, off you go"

We walked down the hallway until we see room 34, we walked in and Angelica grabbed Alessa's hands then say "we're going to go find our room, ok see ya guys later"

Jake closed the door, then turned to look at me and say "well since they're gone we can now have some alone time" he walked up to me and started sucking onto my neck and I pushed him away from me and say "let's take a shower" Jake nodded, then he walked into the bathroom and I followed behind.

He slides his white shirt over his head, takes his pants, boxers and then put his phone onto the counter. I suddenly had this rush of confidence to grabbed his phone off of the counter then put in my back pocket.

"Jake I'm going to go in Alessa and Angelica's room then I'll come back to joined you alright" he gives me a look of confusion then says "Alright" I walked out of the bathroom into the hallway, then started walking to the building a couple blocks down called Bob's Bars & Grill.

I sit down at the diner table and took Jake's phone outta my pocket and was looking at pictures in his gallery...next thing I know I see a message popped up from Linda so I clicked on it...I really shouldn't of look at the messages...I mean it's not right to swooped through my boyfriend's phone...but I glad I did...

RarePartyGirlSlut12 💋 -Hey babe...did you tell her yet?

BadBoyToTheBones32 🤜 -Who R U Talkin' About?

RarePartyGirlSlut12 💋 -Alyssa...Did you tell her about the bet?

BadBoyToTheBones32 🤜 -No! Can you remind me about the bet? So I can tell her

RarePartyGirlSlut12 💋 -Oh my God...Did you actually forgotten? Vixen made a bet...if you or Jensen or Zed took Alyssa's Virginity first you'll get $10,000

BadBoyToTheBones32 🤜 -Yea I remember now thx for reminding me

RarePartyGirlSlut12 💋 -Hee Hee...It's a pleasure...

I turned off Jake's phone, walked out of Bob's Bar & Grill and started heading back to the hotel. I walked back into the hotel room to see Jake walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel 'round his waist.

He sees me and say "Alyssa...where were you" I tells him "oh well the girls was showing me something" I sat down on the edge of the bed "Alyssa...I lost my phone...can you helped me looked for it" I takes his phone out of my pocket and waved it in the air "Oh do you mean this?"