History class

Yep! You read that right, history class with Cerberus! Have fun through my boring class. If I catch anyone dozing off, I'm getting my belt out.

Let's start!

There are five main hidden villages, knowing them is fundamental in the naruto world, so a student in the academy must know them (unless your oc was a dumbass like Naruto). During this chapter, I will try as best as I can to give the history of those villages, their founders, shinobi systems, wars and beef etc.

Before we get into that, I would like to clear that Konoha was the first shinobi village in history, and soon the other villages followed its example to form the current shinobi world we all know. Thus, it put an end to the Warring States period.

The Era of the Warring States consisted on shinobis living in small clans battling each other constantly as seen in Hashirama's childhood.

Let's start off by our dearest village hidden in the leaf, leaf village, Konohagakure or just Konoha.

Konoha was founded by both Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha, it got its name from the latter. Hashirama took advantage of his position as a leader and made a peace pact, a truce, with the Uchiha clan forming the very first village.

On the side note, his wood release was the main element used to build the village's infrastructure, homes, bridges, roads... His abilities alongside with his ideals made him chosen as the keader of the newly founded village and the very first kage out there, the Hokage.

The remaining question is, if you haven't watched the anime, please beware of this spoiler, how did Madara end up dead?

Due to Hashirama, a senju, being the chosen kage and due to the history of rivalry and bloodshed between the Uchihas and the Senjus, Madara, as a clan leader, naturally feared that his clan would be oppressed. As a result if that, he started gathering supporters of his ideas to overthrow the Senju leader. However, after he was banished, Madara ended up fighting with Hashirama one on one with the help of Kurama, the nine-tails, that he enslaved to do his bidding.

The remaining of their battle is The Valley of The End where the large two statues of them remained until Naruto's era. Afterwards, Hashirama captured some other tailed beasts and offered them to the other villages as a sign of peace to be sealed in jinchurikis following the example of the very first jinchuriki, Uzumaki Mito. Damn I love dat woman 

Next we have, my favorite, Sunagakure, village hidden in the sand.

What I love about this village is their devotion to their missions. Sand shinobis believe that the success of the mission is more valuable than their own lives making them feared fighters as they are not afraid of dying in the sake of their orders. They are known to be hostile and ruthless in battle. For them, success is a must and failure is not an option. It can be seen through the Shinobi world war later on.

Suna was founded by Sorashi Shora, later known as the first Kazekage. He was leader of the Sorashi clan and had an immense power. His incredible capacities helped him into joining the desert shinobis into one big alliance with his as the leader; Sunagakure. A feared village.

The next meal is Iwagakure, the village hidden in the Stones!

It was founded by the first Tsuchikage, Ishikawa, from the Kamizuru clan. As I stated before, Hashirama offered every of the five villages a tailed beast to ensure peace, soon to be short-lived. And unknown to Hashirama, Madara had taken it upon himself to render Iwagakure rather 'submissive' to Konoha which would later on result in many conflicts.

Through the series, Iwa has been seen to be, what I like to call it, some sort of lone wolf, always going out of its way, without the fellow villages knowing, to do what they see and deem right.

If you ask me, this village is not one to be trusted, at least not before the great shinobi war led by Naruto. It was a traitorous one, always stabbing allies in the back. During war times, Kirigakure and Iwagakure joined each other in a mission to attack Kumogakure which resulted in Kiri shinobi getting slaughtered by Iwa ones in order to take Kiri's share of the spoils and success of the mission. Not only that, but Iwa did betray Kiri again in the infamous Tragedy of Yosuga Pass. Seriously those kiris never learn.. In a ddition to that, Iwagakure attacked Konoha during its battle against Orochimaru and Suna taking advantage of its weakened state. 

Coming up next is Sexy Beast B's village! Kumogakure, which is also known as the village hidden in the clouds.

It was founded by the very first Raikage, Rakuto Aruko, leader of the Rakuto clan. The details of how this village was made are way too detailed and too complicated and I don't want to be a boring history teacher now- So I will give a brief explanation on how it was made and you can find more info on wikis.

Basically, there were too many clans fighting off each other in the Land of thunder, where kumo is located. While other clans continued fighting off, some created alliances with each other, the most important one is the Yotsuki clan who had really big juicy beef with Rakuto clan. It ended up with them having a truce and founding Kumo with a Rakuto as a leader.

Lastly, we have the Mist village, Kirigakure. I profusely made this village the last one since it has the most messed up history.

This village really has a traumatizing past. I will split its backstory into two parts; the Mist and the Bloody Mist.

The Mist village:

It was founded by Biyakuren, the first Mizukage. Mizu was famous for its 'social division'. I believe they had three divisions, the high ranked ones whose lineage comes from Kirigakure, the 'middle class' consist of people who helped Kiri on the battle field and last but not least, the low class, they're families who go beat in battles and taken in by Kiri. The latter class' shinobis were often sent on dangerous and high ranked missions to keep them occupied and prevent the idea of a revolt cross their minds.

It also had an organization by the name of the seven swords men of the mist, they are the strongest shinobi in the village apart from the Mizukage and are capable of an extraordinary amount of destruction when together. It is an organization passed down from generation to another. A force to be reckoned with.

The Bloody mist village:

As its name indicates, the village gained it from its cruel and harsh conditions. As Zabuza stated it, unlike any other village, the low class shinobi training in the academy had to fight off each other to death, literally. In order to proceed as a ninja, they had to kill.

The reign of Karatashi Yagura, the fourth miwukage was the worst one Kiri has ever lived. The only good thing that came out of that hell hole was Momochi  Zabuza. Thanks to him, the inhuman graduating method was stopped for while as he killed off every last one of his year's students. He was a tragic hero.  With corruption, power hungry people and chaos spreading, many shinobis deserted the village, including the jinchuriki of the six tails and skilled shinobis. That was the birth of the lat generation and most famous one of the Seven Ninja Swords Men Of The Mist. Naturally, with how things were going, Kiri lost almost all of its prized possessions, the blades. Eventually, the organization fell apart under the hands Might Duy, the Eternal Genin and father of Guy.

To sum it up, the mist village was one hell of a mess.

Finally, this took forever.

Good news are yay this class is over, bad news are, it's only the first part.

We still have the Shinobi wars in front of us.

Till then, see ya.

-Cerberus001