10. Two worlds📍

So after the meeting and the chit chat finished BTS left your office And Maira finaly got the clue what is going on btween her boss and her bias. She just asked you that how did it happened and you normally told her that it happened on her last business tour on Korea.

You got a text from Jungkook that all the member will be waiting for you at the dinner in their hotel room and you texted him that you will be there on time.

It was around 7.30 PM when you left your villa and took your car keys for the hotel. You know that you wont be coming back alone tonight. As Jk has already told you that he is gonna stay the night.

.

Hotel Room

♡RM's P.O.V.♡

"What are you doing?" I ask Taehyung when I saw him mimicking the cartoon on the TV. Who is apparently clinging to the floor.

"Ya! Dont bother him. He lost his shits year ago" told me Yongi hyung who is on his phone.

"Taste this Namjoon, this is good! I am plating the food ok?" Jin hyung said having a fork on his hand.

"I am gonna help you hyung, my girl must not know that we live like hippies" I saw Jungkook running to the dining table.

"Hippies?? You are telling about yourself kid" Hobie said and I agree also " are you guys started dating yet?" I asked confused.

"No but I am gonna ask her tonight to be mine." Jungkook said. Aw! My kid is all grown up.

"But she is like in our age Jungkookie! Are you sure about this?" Asked jimin.

"Hyung, I love her ok? And also when we are together. She always melts" Oh god I can see Jungkook blushing with that!

"Yah! We all got the moans and groans on the office" said Yoongi hyung and we all started laughing like crazy.

Jungkook is a statue now." WHAT? SERIOUSLY HYUNG? I thought we were sneaky" Jungkook said scratching his head dumbly.

"We were all quite cause we didn't wanna embarrase her" said Hoseok.