1. The Agency of Paranormal and Crime Solving Cases

4 years later after they escaped... A 17-year old Ezra and 15-year old Dennis move to their widowed aunt Joyce Sheffield-Michael's home library after living with their family friend's home. They are still slightly traumatized because of the death of their mother and the school shooting that was caused by Clarence, they feared for their future. Her mentor Ray Lance is working as a librarian in her home.

While living in a home library, Ezra looks around for books to read while Dennis is still trying to find information about their missing father's disappearance. "Hey, boys." Said Joyce as she came home from the grocery store. "Hey, Aunt Joyce." said Ezra. "Hey, Aunt Joy." said Dennis. "I just left the store after getting groceries, I'll be making shrimp alfredo with asparagus on the side for dinner tonight." said Joyce. "Shrimp alfredo, sounds yummy. But the asparagus, I've never tried them before." said Dennis.

"Asparagus is good for your health, it's one of the healthy vegetables that everyone loves and have their bodies go in their good healthy manners." said Ezra. "Ezra's right, asparagus is healthy. I just gotta steam some tonight and add some lemon and lime juice to it." said Joyce. "That will be delicious." said Ezra.

This Evening before nighttime, it was closed time... Ezra, Dennis, Joyce, and Ray are eating dinner. "I really miss my mom." said Dennis. "I know, Dennis. Me, too. But we gotta move on." said Ezra. "Yeah, I know how much you guys miss your mom. My sister was a good mother to you and a good woman to everyone, I know you guys are still traumatized by the school shooting 4 years ago. I'm gonna help you through to help you move on to a new beginning with me." said Joyce. "You are?" said Ezra. "Of course, I will." said Joyce.

"I gotta say that asparagus is kinda good, I like it." said Dennis. "I'm glad you loved it, Ray helped me out." said Joyce. "I really love to help everyone, it's my job." said Ray. "Ray is a kind man, if you need any help. He can help you." said Joyce. "OK, that will be nice. Do you agree, Dennis?" said Ezra. "Yeah." said Dennis.

That Night... Ezra and Dennis put their sleeping clothes, brushing their teeth before bedtime. "Do you really think that Ray can handle things?" said Dennis. "Of course, Joyce said he's a nice guy." Said Ezra. "I know, I wonder when dad is coming back. He's been missing for years ever since you were 4." said Dennis. "I know, it really depends on when he's coming soon or not. But we're just gonna wait for him sooner or later." said Ezra. "I guess so." said Dennis. "Come on, let's go get some sleep and wake up on the next day." said Ezra. "OK." Said Dennis.

The Next Morning... Joyce is cooking blueberry waffles, bacon, and scrambled eggs for everyone's breakfast. Ezra and Dennis woke up and got dressed. A scientist comes from the basement to get some water, confusing Ezra and Dennis. "Um, Aunt Joyce, who is this? Why is she in the basement?" said Dennis. "I'm Azalea Morris, one of her science members." said the scientist, Azalea. "What were you doing in the basement?" said Ezra. "Working." said Azalea.

"Working in the basement?" said Ezra. "What's going on here, Aunt Joyce?" said Dennis. "I know it sounds weird, but let me know why she is here." said Joyce. "OK." Said Ezra. "I don't think it's a good idea." said Dennis. "Dennis, it's OK, little bro." said Ezra.

Joyce guides her nephews to the basement, she shows them her own agency called "The Paranormal Act of Crime Agency". "Welcome to the PACA, also known as The Paranormal Act of Crime Agency." said Joyce, smiled. "Wow, you own this place in your basement?" said Dennis. "Yep, 14 years ago I owned this. Where investigators, scientists, paranormalists and researchers work in this agency, including the beginners." said Joyce. "Wow." said Ezra.

"Let me show you guys around." said Joyce.