6: Annabella's Confessions

At the PACA, they sent Annabella to the interrogation room. "I want to ask her about what happened." said Ezra. "Are you sure, Ezra? We feared that Annabella will hurt you when you talk to her, she's a fugitive." Said Robert. "I know, it's my only choice to interrogate her." said Ezra. "Are you sure?" said Joyce. "Yes, ma'am." said Ezra.

"Go ahead." said Joyce. Ezra goes into the interrogation room, he sits at the table. Ezra takes a deep breath before starting to talk. "So, Miss Annabella, why did you kill Karen?" said Ezra. "I was at her home, we're just having a talk." said Annabella, arguing.

"More than talking?" said Ezra. "Well, you see what happened before I murdered Karen. It was 2 days ago, this afternoon, I tried to make Karen a winner. I teached my class to go on Kahoot, she, Gianne, and Joanna were late. When everyone's finished answering the questions on Kahoot, one of my Career Education students Aria Shiloh won first place. I tried to encourage Karen to win again, but she just talked back and walked away." Said Annabella, confessing the truth. "What did you do after?" said Ezra. "When I was out of the printing room, I overheard Karen talking to her friend Ralph on the other side of the hallway. She said to her friend that she's gonna move to Florida because she was tired of me and the schoolworks I gave them to her and the other students. I was completely disgusted, I was scorned. It snapped me when she said about moving to Florida, I didn't even want her to leave." said Annabella. "Why didn't you want her to leave Firewood High School?" said Ezra.

"Because I want her to be a successful student like any other kid." said Annabella. "You want her to be successful?" said Ezra. "Yes, I teach kids how to be smart and successful." said Annabella. "What happened after you overheard the conversation between Karen and Ralph?" said Ezra. "I went to her house to have a talk, she was home alone. Nobody's with her, just her all alone." said Annabella. "What happened then before you killed her?" said Ezra. "I told her about Florida. I said "I heard that you are thinking about moving to another school, back to Florida. I overheard you talking to your other two friends about it. I made you a smartest student and now you're looking forward to going back to Florida." She was very pissed about it, she was also pissed at me. She then flips out on me, blaming me. She said "Girl, why did you have to overhear everything? You're the one who keeps pushing me around like you're very strict to me and everyone else, you're a psychopath!". Me and Karen started arguing." said Annabella.

"Then, what did you do before that?" asked Ezra. "I said my last words to her "Crazy, I will show you what crazy means to you." I pulled out my knife and stabbed her 13 times and shot her in the heart and stomach with my gun until she died." said Annabella. "What did you do after you killed Karen?" said Ezra. "I ran out of the house, I went back to my home. I have to pack my things and wait after the funeral." said Annabella. "Where did you go after you went to Karen's funeral?" said Ezra. "I went out of town, going to the beach. I want to kill myself after I killed Karen, but I called my mom on the phone and she tells me don't do it." said Annabella. "Why did you try to get away with murder? Why did you kill Karen?" said Ezra.

"Because, I was scared of going to jail. Why did I kill Karen? I want her to stay in the Firewood High school, I had feelings for her." said Annabella. "You had feelings for her? Like you're bisexual or a lesbian murderer?" said Ezra. "I wanted to be straight, but my mind tells me I'm bisexual like I'm interested in men and women. But it was a lifetime like a long time ago until the murder." said Annabella. "Why did you have feelings for Karen?" said Ezra. "Because she was a beautiful young girl, I want her to be my only student in every class." said Annabella. "Does she know?" said Ezra, confused. "She knew, but she rejected it when we had an argument." said Annabella. "And that's why you killed her, too." said Ezra. "Yes, I admit all of it." said Annabella. "Wow..." said Ezra. "You look just like your father." said Annabella. "You know my father?" said Ezra. "I used to have feelings for him when we were in high school, I was obsessed with him. But he didn't accept it, he was taken by that girl named Josephine." said Annabella. "Josephine? She was my mother." said Ezra. "She was?" said Annabella. "Yeah." said Ezra. "Your mother's friends used to bully me, she didn't defend me. Your mother defended me when I was bullied by jocks. She was a part of a friend and a part of an enemy." said Annabella. "You had feelings for my father?" said Ezra. "It's true, I was obsessive towards him because he was handsome." said Annabella. "Let me have a moment." said Ezra before he leaves the interrogation room.

Ezra left the interrogation room, stunned about Annabella's secrets about his parents. "Ezra, are you OK?" Said Robert. "Annabella confessed that she did kill Karen, she had feelings for her, and then she had feelings for my father when she was in high school with him." said Ezra. "She does?" said Robert. "Yeah, she knew my parents." said Ezra. "She had feelings for Karen?" said Robert. "Yeah, she admitted that she has." said Ezra. "She is so gay." said Robert, rolled his eyes. "She wanted to be straight, but her mind told her that she's bisexual." said Ezra.