chapter 1

y/n sighed as she walked outside she look down at her black platform shoes

"it's so beautiful outside" she thought to herself

She started walking when she heard them a very familiar sound, a sound even sweet y/n hated.

"JOTARO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WE MISSED YOU" they squealed
y/n rolled her eyes
she looked up from her shoes seeing him jotaro  and a crowed of girls following him. she wondered why they followed him around like a lost puppy.

"yare yare shut the hell up you're getting on my nerves already!" shouted jotaro making y/n jump a bit.

y/n made it to school right as the bell rang taking a seat in the back of the class.

"almost late again miss y/l/n"
y/n giggled "sorry,it won't happen again"

your teacher started teaching when he was interrupted by a the door swinging open.

"ah mr kujo you're finally back take a seat"
jotaro rolled his eyes scanning the classroom taking his time doing it too.

his eyes landed on you, he walked over to the empty seat next to you sitting down.

you looked over at jotaro looking at his neat school uniform, you made your way to his face admiring his high cheek bones and blue eyes.

jotaro saw you in the corner of his eye looking at you he wondered why a nice girl like you was wasting your time even looking at him.

"what? got something on my face or something?" he looked at you in the eye

y/n blushed "n-no"

"then stop looking at me..bitch"

y/n felt her cheeks heat up, feeling her eyes filling up with tears "why am I crying. stop."

"I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to"
jotaro looked at her with a bit of concern in his eyes "shit I hurt her feelings "
y/n looked down at her red and black plaid dress fiddling with it hopefully to distract her from being upset and embarrassment.

y/n wasn't paying attention to class until she heard

"y/n and jotaro you both will be partners for this project " her heart sank.

"great"

authors note
I hope you like this chapter:)