chapter 2

y/n made her way to her usual lunch table but something was different today she felt excited when she saw a very familiar figure sitting down.

her best friend noriaki kakyoin eating his favorite food.

cherrys.

y/n smiled as she sat down across from him
"hey nori where have you been?"

kakyoin smiled looking up from his cherrys "there she is my beautiful y/n, I had to go on a business trip for a little" he gave y/n another toothy smile

y/n blushed "oh I'm not beautiful nori don't flatter yourself "y/n rolled her eyes

kakyoin stopped eating "look at me y/n" she looked him in his eyes "you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen any guy would be lucky to have you"

y/n played with her sushi "yeah I guess" she then felt something sit next to her in the corner of her eye she saw.

jotaro. great.

"oh hello Jojo" kakyoin spoke

jotaro responded by nodding his head.

"that's weird I don't remember them being friends. oh well"

as the three teens ate in silence jotaro finally spoke "since we have to work on that project do want to come over after school to work on it"

y/n shrugged her shoulders "sure"

jotaro pulled his hat down "good, meet me outside of school when the bell rings"

y/n furrowed her eyebrows "whatever"
"dick" she muttered under her breath

jotaro and y/n made it to his house she's been there for only thirty minutes and they're already half way done.

"no jotaro that doesn't go there!"

"then where does it go it only fits there" jotaro threw is hat off his head in frustration

y/n laughed "jeez jotaro you really get worked up" she smiled at him

jotaro tried to hide his face a blushy mess "yare yare lets just get this done so you can leave"

y/n smiled quickly faded "oh yeah you're right..sorry"

she placed the army solder in his final spot completing the project "we're finally done I guess I can go now, see you around kujo" y/n began to put her shoes back on when she felt a hand grip her shoulder.

"I have a question"

"ask away"

"kakyoin told me you two um yknow..is it true"

y/n eyes widen her face turned red "he told you that? why would it matter if did it was over two months ago jotaro it's old news maybe if you weren't such a dick people would try to talk to you" she made her way out the door in a hurry "turn our shit in tomorrow" and with that y/n was gone.

jotaro laid awake all night all he could think about was y/n and the pretty dress she was wearing he didn't mean to hurt her feelings all day today he just wanted to know some guys lie about sleeping with girls for attention.

"I'll make it up to her tomorrow"

Authors note
I don't really like this that much:/