chapter 9 sophie's pov

"good morning." I say smiling when Keefe yawns.

  "Good morning,this is a dream right?" he says yawning again.

"Nope." I say

    "then why would you wake me up.Trust me I get very cranky in the morning, also I need to get my beauty sleep." he said laying his head down  and getting ready to go to sleep again.He looked so cute and peaceful,well time to ruin that.

"Keefe you are insane if you think you need beauty sleep.I say as I grab my pillow and hit him in the head with it.

" Oh it is so on. "He says smirking as he grabs a pillow and hits me in the head with it.

After a while it turned into a telekinesis pillow fight war.I
then we heard a bell ring.I looked at the time.

" Oh no, I am going to be late. " I say rushing to get my uniform.

    "Hey I will see you later, ok." I tell Keefe

" actually Elwin said I could go back to school and stuff.he says

     "Yay,well then come on." I say

" I call using the restroom first.I say rushing into the healing centers bathroom/changing room and I change into my uniform.I immediately rush out of the bathroom and tell Keefe to go get ready.
After way to long, keefe finally came out.I

"What took you so long?" I ask as I grab his hand as we make our way to the door.

"Hey,I gotta look good for my lady." He said smiling at me

He is so cute. I say in my mind

"Ok,let's go before we get detention." I say as we rush out the door.
As we make it to the fork in the hallway our hands break apart from each other.I

"See ya later!" I say

    " it's a date foster. " He says

"Hey dex!" I say as I slide into a desk next to him.

    "Hey, where were you last night?" I went to your house and you weren't there. He said

" Oh yeah, I was at the healing center. "I say

     "Ok I was just curious. do you wanna work on alchemy together after school?" He asked

" Yes, I am literally so bad at alchemy. " I say

   "I know, Remember that time you burned lady galvin's cape?" Man she protected that thing like it was her child.

" Umm, I don't think she would protect even her child if she even had one as much as her capes. " I say
We both laughed at that.

"where is she by the way?" I ask

     " right here. " she answers behind us.
Aah! Me and dex say at the same time.

" looks like you too are just so excited for alchemy you just couldn't stay in your seats. " she says as she walks to the front of the class.

"today we will be turning roses into gold (CRASH).

  "Nobody panic ." Lady galvin says as she backs up a step.

" actually children If I were you I wouldn't take your teachers advice and stay calm. A voice says coming out from the shadows in a dark cloak.

" NOW! " the dark cloaked figure said as another appeared and dropped some type of tiny device that let out smoke.
Me and dex immediately get to our feet as we watch everyone fall to sleep.
We burst out the doors trying to find anyone to help us we run all the way to magnate leto's office and get him.